Sign in to follow this  
bride81

May 2013 Brides

Here's a picture of a dress in the eggplant shade...this isn't the dress I'm choosing but you at least get to see the color...
Love it... Your eggplants is very close, if not identical to my sangria color for my wedding theme. Great minds think alike!

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 View Post

Love it... Your eggplants is very close, if not identical to my sangria color for my wedding theme. Great minds think alike!

YES! Sangria sounds VERY pretty! I was so disappointed when I was thinking I wouldn't be able to have purple...I was just trying to make the best out of it by choosing coral.

Is anyone else having a hard time working at work? I love my job but all I want to do these days is plan my wedding! LOL

Hey May 2013 ladies! I dont know if you guys have facebook or not but if you do can i please ask you to do me a favor? I'm trying to win a contest at a local shop here for $150 gift card and a photoshoot! Hopefully the gift card if i win can go towards my wedding shoes because they have a pair i love!

All you have to do is goto

http://www.facebook.com/#!/thefoxyshoppe

and like their page then comment that ali brown sent you there!! simple and easy I have till the 25th to get as many people to like and comment as i can then after that you can go ahead and unlike if you want. It would be a HUGE help if you could!

Done :) good luck!!!!!

Originally Posted by Dazeydawl View Post

Hey May 2013 ladies! I dont know if you guys have facebook or not but if you do can i please ask you to do me a favor? I'm trying to win a contest at a local shop here for $150 gift card and a photoshoot! Hopefully the gift card if i win can go towards my wedding shoes because they have a pair i love!

All you have to do is goto

http://www.facebook.com/#!/thefoxyshoppe

and like their page then comment that ali brown sent you there!! simple and easy I have till the 25th to get as many people to like and comment as i can then after that you can go ahead and unlike if you want. It would be a HUGE help if you could!

Originally Posted by PuntaBride View Post

If you could share that info on the boards here, that would be awesome!

Forgot to tell you ladies I have  a list of companies that do public catamaran tours as well, in the event you have a smaller party and don't want to book a private tour. Let me know if you need the list!

Lynn

I would love it please

Originally Posted by danak71 View Post

Forgot to tell you ladies I have  a list of companies that do public catamaran tours as well, in the event you have a smaller party and don't want to book a private tour. Let me know if you need the list!

Lynn

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 View Post

Lynn - I love the new pic! I thought someone knew joined the thread... L

The two of you look great together.

Hahahaha thank you! We took it back in April and I've been meaning to change it up here and kept forgetting!

That's like the ONLY decent picture we have together (outside of vacation pics in swimsuits) LOL

We're consulting with photographers this weekend to try and find a photographer for engagement pics. If there's anyone up here in Atlanta that has a great photographer, please let me know!

Hey gang,

This company provides private transfers for GREAT prices in the event you don't want to do the "group" shuttle from the airport to your hotel. I really don't like stopping at multiple resorts before getting to my destination so I always prefer private transfers. I haven't used this company yet but they have awesome reviews on TripAdvisor.

Here's what they're doing for us: We have 4 people getting picked up from the Cancun airport, they're bringing us to the hotel we're staying at in the hotel zone where we're staying for a few days before we check into EPM, then picking us up from that hotel and bringing us to EPM the day we're checking in there. Two of the people in our party will be picked up from EPM the Monday after our Saturday wedding and brought to the airport and then they're picking Marcus and I up when we check out a week after the wedding and bringing us to the airport. All in private transportation and ALL FOR $179 TOTAL!

Hope someone is able to find this info useful...I'm so full of useless information sometimes, it's hard to know what you guys might be interested in! LOL

Entertainment Plus & USA Transfers Cancun

www.entertainment-plus.net

brant@entertainment-plus.net

I spoke with Ara Meneses