Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bride81

May 2013 Brides

Recommended Posts

Originally Posted by khunt29 View Post

 

 

Hey Tova,

 

This also is stressing me out!   I always pictured myself in a veil, so my "something borrowed" is a cathedral length veil from one of my bridesmaids, I think I will wear it down the aisle and for pictures, but take it off for dinner and dancing.  I plan on wearing a floral headpiece as well, so that will still remain in my hair throughout the night...

I also have a fingertip veil that I bought, but somehow it just doesn't have the same romantic effect, know what I mean?  Here is my dress, as a visual- it's not lace, but point d'esprit, so has the same effect I think as a lace dress.  My Lazaro sash is being delivered tomorrow, I CAN'T WAIT!

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 100

Your dress is GORG!! I love it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Sophia2616 View Post

 

I did the a boudoir shoot, so I made him a little black book... its been hiding in my closet for 4 months! I cant wait to give it him. I also gave him a painting of the NYC skyline (thats where we live) as a memory of our first place together and where we got engaged. I gave him the painting on Friday when we had our legal ceremony.

 

Is he sports fan? Can you do something sport related? or anything that he says he wants but just hasnt pulled the trigger to buy? My girlfriend made her husband sneakers and personalized them it was really cute!

Did you have the book done with professional prints or pages printed (like shutterfly)  I'm going through my images (488 of them!) and I don't know how the best way to put the book together is.  I'm running out of time!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm actually doing 2 gifts, I got him a guitar.  He loves guitars and I got him a really cherry fender strat and I'm giving him a photobook with shots from my boudoir shoot.  The best thing about the boudoir shoot is that we're doing it this weekend as part of my bachelorette weekend and it's being covered, so that's a sweet savings and fun with my girls.

 

... as far as my something blue... I'm putting "I do" in blue rhinestones on my underwear... plus my engagement ring is actually blue, so that's super covered.

I don't have a something old yet... just realized that ... I will have to look through my stuff to see what I have and can use.

... and my something borrowed is coming from my grandmother, but I'm not sure what yet.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by heather1214 View Post

 

Did you have the book done with professional prints or pages printed (like shutterfly)  I'm going through my images (488 of them!) and I don't know how the best way to put the book together is.  I'm running out of time!!!

The photographer did it but my girlfriedn did it through shutterfly and it came out great!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Sophia2616 View Post

 

The photographer did it but my girlfriedn did it through shutterfly and it came out great!!! 

I am so nervous to use shutterfly because of the content of the pictures! (they aren't full nude or anything, but still could lose my job if they got loose!)

 

It's $5 a print for a professional photo album through my photographer -or- my photographer said she uses an online company that does photo pages printed. I'm assuming she uses shutterfly or something similar so theyd still be online anyway.  She charges more than the online company does, due to her time in putting it together. 

 

I guess online is pretty safe.... I wonder who proofs the pages before it's shipped haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by heather1214 View Post

 

I am so nervous to use shutterfly because of the content of the pictures! (they aren't full nude or anything, but still could lose my job if they got loose!)

 

It's $5 a print for a professional photo album through my photographer -or- my photographer said she uses an online company that does photo pages printed. I'm assuming she uses shutterfly or something similar so theyd still be online anyway.  She charges more than the online company does, due to her time in putting it together. 

 

I guess online is pretty safe.... I wonder who proofs the pages before it's shipped haha

Some lucky guy! Haha. I was thinking of doing a boudoir shoot and had the same question running through my head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by heather1214 View Post

 

I am so nervous to use shutterfly because of the content of the pictures! (they aren't full nude or anything, but still could lose my job if they got loose!)

 

It's $5 a print for a professional photo album through my photographer -or- my photographer said she uses an online company that does photo pages printed. I'm assuming she uses shutterfly or something similar so theyd still be online anyway.  She charges more than the online company does, due to her time in putting it together. 

 

I guess online is pretty safe.... I wonder who proofs the pages before it's shipped haha

I honestly didnt even think of that!!!! Hmmmm this is a pickle!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quote:

Originally Posted by LKocelko View Post

Some lucky guy! Haha. I was thinking of doing a boudoir shoot and had the same question running through my head.

You should definitely do a shoot, I think all women should.  It honestly turned out to be one of the greatest gifts I could have given myself and I wasn't even the intended recipient

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 View Post

 

Quote:

You should definitely do a shoot, I think all women should.  It honestly turned out to be one of the greatest gifts I could have given myself and I wasn't even the intended recipient

 

I'm a little tight on time (and money!) for the wedding, but had already been thinking it'd be a good 1st anniversary gift....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was the best gift I could have done.  It did get expensive buying all new cute things, plus the session and now the book is going to be pricey, but I still can't believe how much I love the pictures!  I can't wait to show him all of them when we get home!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×