Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bride81

May 2013 Brides

Recommended Posts

Originally Posted by JA2012 View Post

 

OOPS!! LOL...I thought you were talking about hair extensions...on your head. I'm trying to find a good brand to use because I want some added length for the wedding. 

I'm not sure how long you are trying to get them, but I use Remy 14".  They are clip in and SO easy to use!! I didn't want to go through the process of having them done professionally and taking care of them while swimming in the ocean.  I've used mine a few times and they clip in quickly (less than 5 minutes) and double the volume! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by heather1214 View Post

 

I'm not sure how long you are trying to get them, but I use Remy 14".  They are clip in and SO easy to use!! I didn't want to go through the process of having them done professionally and taking care of them while swimming in the ocean.  I've used mine a few times and they clip in quickly (less than 5 minutes) and double the volume! 

 

 

Where did you buy yours from?  I have always wanted to try hair extensions, but have no clue as to where I can buy hair extensions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Dazeydawl View Post

 

Ahhh i feel i am barely on here anymore im going crazy trying to get all the last minute details down. We leave in just over a week Court!!!!! How exciting!!!!! Less than 2 weeks and we will be married!

 

 

I know!  So many last minute details!   I have guests leaving this weekend so it feels even more real! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by CourtandMatt View Post

 

 

 

Where did you buy yours from?  I have always wanted to try hair extensions, but have no clue as to where I can buy hair extensions. 

Sallys, and I have a membership so you get the cheaper price AND i usually have 20% off coupons.  I'd recomend going into the store to look at them, and if you want to use my card for online let me know.  I think its $5 for the membership so you can always do it yourself so you can buy them in the store.

 

Definitely take them out of the box at the store bc the little swatches dont show the true color. 

 

Mine matched perfectly and I'm so excited I got them!!  They were $80 with the coupons and everything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can you guys share your centerpiece ideas with me?  I'm having rectangular tables and right now I'm drawing a blank on centerpieces that won't break the bank.  The prices for extras are just outrageous... I wanted to do the orchids in the vases of water, but they're $170 a vase...craziness... $110 a bag of petals... I have about a dozen mercury glass holders and another dozen silver tealights.. that's just not enough on its own.  I just want something simple and beautiful... but not empty looking... sigh.. two years of planning and I never thought I'd be here one month out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by jnitschke View Post

 

can you guys share your centerpiece ideas with me?  I'm having rectangular tables and right now I'm drawing a blank on centerpieces that won't break the bank.  The prices for extras are just outrageous... I wanted to do the orchids in the vases of water, but they're $170 a vase...craziness... $110 a bag of petals... I have about a dozen mercury glass holders and another dozen silver tealights.. that's just not enough on its own.  I just want something simple and beautiful... but not empty looking... sigh.. two years of planning and I never thought I'd be here one month out.

Hi!

I am doing one long table for my 30 guests and the bride and groom.

 

My inspiration pics are below.

I have rented the clear ghost chairs, pewter table cloth and napkins, glass plate chargers and the centerpieces will be a square 4x4 inch vase with flowers and 2 votives (fake candles- it will be outside and windy) each. I have 8 centerpieces in total so 2 per long table (4 tables total) The tables they have are only 30inch wide so it will be slender, most similar to the middle picture below. So i needed to have thin centerpieces. If you will be having a wider table you may need something with a larger presence to balance out the table.

 

Hope this helps!

 

 

700

700

700

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sophia2616 View Post

Hi Everyone! We had our civil ceremony on Friday! I am legally a Mrs.!! It still doesnt feel real. We leave in 8 days!!!!

Congrat on becoming an official Mrs!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 View Post

 

To all of my lace dress wearing May Brides... If you're wearing a veil what style/length did you go with? This is my only wedding detail that is causing me anguish

 

Hey Tova,

 

This also is stressing me out!   I always pictured myself in a veil, so my "something borrowed" is a cathedral length veil from one of my bridesmaids, I think I will wear it down the aisle and for pictures, but take it off for dinner and dancing.  I plan on wearing a floral headpiece as well, so that will still remain in my hair throughout the night...

I also have a fingertip veil that I bought, but somehow it just doesn't have the same romantic effect, know what I mean?  Here is my dress, as a visual- it's not lace, but point d'esprit, so has the same effect I think as a lace dress.  My Lazaro sash is being delivered tomorrow, I CAN'T WAIT!

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 100

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×