@blinginbloom

IG: blinginbloom

IMG_4232.JPG

#12 DominicanLeila

DominicanLeila
  • 64 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 01:56 PM

Decorations: 

So when I first started planning this wedding I was going to go light on the decorations since they are so expensive and the resort areas for the wedding are so beautiful but as time goes by I am changing my mind a bit. I am not going to do any decor at the ceremony under the gazebo but I have my heart set on the tiffany chairs which are $600 for 30 and the $19 per chair after that, but at least I can ALSO use them for the reception so I'm thinking I'm going to do it. I also have seen pics of this really nice table cloth with gold swirls that I like do you guys know if I can just rent those 2 things instead of picking decoration package #3 which is $1,000? My other option is to get the chairs and bring my own table cloth along with centerpieces but by the time I do all that the price maybe $1000 with the baggage fees etc, but at least I will have EXACTLY what I want.

what do you guys think?

Thanks

#13 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
    • 1,350 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by DominicanLeila 

Decorations: 

So when I first started planning this wedding I was going to go light on the decorations since they are so expensive and the resort areas for the wedding are so beautiful but as time goes by I am changing my mind a bit. I am not going to do any decor at the ceremony under the gazebo but I have my heart set on the tiffany chairs which are $600 for 30 and the $19 per chair after that, but at least I can ALSO use them for the reception so I'm thinking I'm going to do it. I also have seen pics of this really nice table cloth with gold swirls that I like do you guys know if I can just rent those 2 things instead of picking decoration package #3 which is $1,000? My other option is to get the chairs and bring my own table cloth along with centerpieces but by the time I do all that the price maybe $1000 with the baggage fees etc, but at least I will have EXACTLY what I want.

what do you guys think?

Thanks

Do you have a picture of the tiffany chairs you could share?.. I haven't seen those.. I was thinking of just bringing my own chair sashes in my wedding colors for the ceremony and dinner.

I say take your own decor so you know that the colors are exactly what you want.. and so that you have the exact items you want.. Or at least this seems to be what 95% of the brides do so I was thinking of doing the same. But we will def do lite decor because I don't want to lug around a ton of suitcases.,

#14 mistyblues

mistyblues
      • 18 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 05:40 PM

Tink can you please send me the wedding info too please if you still have it mathesonnatasha@yahoo.com

#15 Tink

Tink
        • 160 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 07:05 PM

I will send it right now :)

#16 Tink

Tink
          • 160 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 07:05 PM

I wil send it right now :)

#17 Kay6356

Kay6356
            • 543 posts
            • Wedding Date:January 24, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul
            • LocationVaradero, Cuba

Posted 28 May 2012 - 05:04 PM

Tink may you please send me the wedding info as well :) thanks so much! k_boisvenue@hotmail.com

#18 Jen France

Jen France
            • Site Supporter
            • 11 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:02 AM

Tink - Can you please send me the info as well!?  Badgergirl44@yahoo. com  Thank you!!  :)

#19 Tink

Tink
              • 160 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:06 PM

Hi girls Ive emailed you both the info.

#20 DominicanLeila

DominicanLeila
                • 64 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

Do you have a picture of the tiffany chairs you could share?.. I haven't seen those.. I was thinking of just bringing my own chair sashes in my wedding colors for the ceremony and dinner.

I say take your own decor so you know that the colors are exactly what you want.. and so that you have the exact items you want.. Or at least this seems to be what 95% of the brides do so I was thinking of doing the same. But we will def do lite decor because I don't want to lug around a ton of suitcases.,

I don't have a good pic but they have some on the FB majestic colonial page. After I calculated all the costs I'm just going to get decor package 3 and bring some of my own stuff too since the chairs alone will cost as much as the package.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users