I Got My Veil!!!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 JulieG

• VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 03:16 PM

Ladies, you only have to wait till Saturday for the veil pics, lol is that so hard. I will post pics on Saturday, I promise, of me in my dress (first fitting but it should be totally done except for any changes I might need) and I will be wearing the veil. That is so much better then just the veil. lol

Laura, I have my other veil now that I do not need at all. So, if you are interested, you should come and check it out, after my wedding of course.

I will post pics of the shower as soon as I get them.

#22 *JillD*

• 5,112 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 03:27 PM

Julie, I'm so excited for you!!! I know how much you wanted that veil, I'm so glad your mom got it for you!

#23 Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 03:28 PM

Aww Julie, your mom is so sweet! That made me teary- you are so fortunate to have such a wonderful mother. Never take that for granted :)

I'm so glad you got your dream veil!

#24 jajajaja

• VIP Member
        • 9,794 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 03:37 PM

I love Moms. They are the best. That's so great that she surprised you! My mom does stuff like that all the time. It's amazing how giving they are.
          Happily married since 2008

#25 JulieG

• VIP Member
          • 8,323 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 03:48 PM

Thank you so much guys, you are all right though, it was so sweet of my mom and I really really appreciate it. I think I am going to start a tradition with it, since my mom got it for me, and try to pass it on, first nieces and then my own kids, to wear it. Hopefully some of them will want to wear it.

#26 beachbride08

• VIP Member
            • 2,372 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 04:07 PM

Awww!!! That was so sweet of your mom, and I'm glad you got the veil you wanted.

#27 CrystalVegas

• 87 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 09:14 AM

What a great story! How sweet of your mom and it's cool that you are going to start a tradition and pass it on within the family.
                Can't wait to see pics of your shower and you in your dress and veil!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users