Photo

Reception at Turks and Caicos w/ dance floors

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Harmoniya

Harmoniya
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 02:51 PM

Hi! I'm planning a May or June 2013 wedding at Turks and Caicos. I'm so glad I found this site as there's so much information on it! I'm looking to have a sunset ceremony on the beach, but not sure where to have the reception. I definitely want a dance floor. I started looking at Somerset Resort, Ocean Club Resort and Seven Stars, and I'm thinking about a reception in one of their restaurants. Although I love the Island BBQ idea, I think I'll do a bonfire/beach BBQ for the welcome/rehearsal dinner the night before. Any thoughts? I'm also open to an outdoor terrace option. I'm heading down to Turks & Caicos in June to see a few places so hopefully I'll be able to narrow things down by then!

#2 sss39

sss39
    • 13 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:40 AM

Hi! 

I'm getting married this Oct at the Gansevoort.We are having a tented beach reception with a dance floor built onto the sand. Might be an alternative.

Visited Seven Stars too - loved the property. I'm not having children at my wedding but if you have young families at your wedding, might be a great place to have your wedding. 

#3 ashleybeav

ashleybeav
      • 6 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 07:18 AM

Hi there sss39 - can you tell me more about your dance floor? Was it through the resort or did you rent from somewhere else? Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users