Photo

Pink Dancing Elephants

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 jlink78

jlink78
  • 207 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 03:48 PM

Congratulations and best of luck with the "new" planning!

#62 *JillD*

*JillD*
    • 5,112 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 01:01 PM

Congratulations Catherine!!!! I just noticed you had a ticker and thought I MUST have missed something and started searching!

You must be so excited!!!! I second guess all of my decisions and think, oh I really would have liked to have done that, or maybe we should do this. And I often wonder if I've made the right decisions. I guess in a few weeks we'll all find out if I chose the right resort, chose the right dress, chose the right decorations, etc.... and the list goes on!

Try to enjoy being engaged and the planning process, its so nice in the beginning when you have so much time to plan.

#63 LadyP

LadyP
      • 3,156 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 01:20 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by annieroy
        Wow! You must be so happy !

Enjoy your new planning!
        I am

#64 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
        • VIP Member
        • 11,403 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 01:59 PM

Well HALLELUJA!!! Congrats Catherine! And, no, it's not weird to change your mind on your pre-planning ideas. It would probably be easier if you didn't, but heck, YOU ARE OFFICIALLY ENGAGED! So you can now plan from that perspective :) Congrats again!

#65 LadyP

LadyP
          • 3,156 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 02:07 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by A10CALGAL
            Well HALLELUJA!!! Congrats Catherine! And, no, it's not weird to change your mind on your pre-planning ideas. It would probably be easier if you didn't, but heck, YOU ARE OFFICIALLY ENGAGED! So you can now plan from that perspective :) Congrats again!
            no bling but he set the date. So when we are speaking again (yes the first engagement argument) I will show him the planning so I can see how much of his money I can spend

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users