Sign in to follow this  
LadyP

Pink Dancing Elephants

I agree with Tammy re: the demands... Nosy girls we are!

Congratulations Catherine you very [im]patiently waited! And it's so worth it now that it is here!! Yay!!!!

OMG this is fabulous news!!! I am so excited! I think its beautiful to get married on your mother's b-day. What a wonderful day to remember and celebrate her. You must be walking on a cloud right now. thewave.gif

And don't worry about wanting to start over, I think every bride wants to do that at some point or another.

Ok I know I dont have teh ring yet but I am sooo nervous now. Is this natural. Now i feel that I should have thought about it some can I really make this man happy? Do I want to elope have a huge church wedding a small gathering in St thomas or me him and our son

OMG! Congratulations!

It is not weird that you don't want anything you chose before.

Start fresh! Now you know what you don't want :)

Yaaaaay for the pink dancing elephants!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyP View Post
Ok I know I dont have teh ring yet but I am sooo nervous now. Is this natural. Now i feel that I should have thought about it some can I really make this man happy? Do I want to elope have a huge church wedding a small gathering in St thomas or me him and our son
That is something you have to think about on your own. Both have their pros and cons. Why are you changing your mind now, what has made you think you want something else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesr View Post
That is something you have to think about on your own. Both have their pros and cons. Why are you changing your mind now, what has made you think you want something else?

I dont know. I just keep wondering if it is good enough to be a Mrs. when it was dreaming it was whatever, now it real. It is finally happening to me.

I know what you mean, Catherine, and I think that is kinda normal, so don't be weirded out. Knowing it's real def makes you feel more pressure and then you begin to doubt yourself. But I don't (and obviously, he doesn't either!) have any doubts that you will (and do!) make him happy. We are here for you along the way.