Maui 2013 Brides

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Rachigetnmauid

• 3 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:41 PM

Hi ladies, I'm Rachel from Oz, planning a May 2013 Maui wedding & quite excited :) The advice on here so far has been great & I'm sure we all need as much help as we can get. So thought I'd send a shout out to any other Maui 2013 brides! I have not yet confirmed any details, but will keep you all posted on my progress!

#2 Brissy Nads

Brissy Nads
    • 1 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 11:54 PM

Hi Rachel,

I'm also a Maui 2013 bride from OZ! (Though truly I am a Canadian marrying an Aussie). We live in Brisbane- where abouts are you?

We'll be getting married at the Olowalu Plantation house on July 12th and I can't wait! It's fantastic to have so much time to plan as well.  We've been able to secure all of our preferred vendors. Happy planning!

#3 amos

• 5 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:48 PM

I'm getting married June 2013 at Olowalu.....any great vendors you can recommend?

#4 amos

• 5 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:52 PM

I'm getting married in Maui at Olowalu Plantation House June 2013! Any advice for vendors?

#5 LoveMyFireman

• 35 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:53 PM

I'm getting married in September at the Olowalu Plantation house too! So exciting. Can't wait to hear about all of your beautiful weddings! :)

#6 nixietink

• 1 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:14 PM

Hi ladies! I am a June 2013 Olowalu bride. CAN'T WAIT!!

@Amos: What day are you getting married? I've booked all my vendors and did a scouting trip, so let me know if I can be of any assistance. :)

#7 anon5757

• 2 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:29 PM

I'm getting married there in September, so excited! Our wedding planner is Cherise Shulman, at www.theperfectweddingmaui.com. 

She is beyond wonderful! Our caterer is Food for the Soul. Side note: they will supply the bartenders and we're getting our alcohol at Costco and taking everything we don't drink back!  Our DJ is DJ Boomshot, photographer is Meew Meew Studios, officiant is Earnest Pua'a, and I'd love to have Jaime Lawrence do the ceremony music if it's in the budget. Still need to choose a florist. We are going with clear tents over a horseshoe table configuration and a portable parkay dance floor to lay over the existing cement pad. We may have a conch blower/fire knife dancer, those plans are still on the drawing board. I'd really like to have Kawika of Manutea Nui E (below) and his abs of steel at my wedding ;) We are having our rehearsal dinner at The Old Lahaina Luau. My bridesmaids dress (comes with straps) is the Asian Floral Maxi Dress from Cache and the flower girl dress is the coral dotted two-tone shantung at www.pinkprincess.com and my dress is Tadashi Shoji Chiffon Applique One Shoulder Gown.  I'm really pleased with the choices I've made. Good luck with your planning!

Photo: Kawika leads the way...

#8 xxashleyxx007

• 227 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:16 PM

I am the Maid of Honor for my friends wedding on another island in January, but we're heading to Maui for a few days after. I wish you all the best and most beautiful wedding days!! :)

#9 catoz

• 1 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:42 AM

Hi, Im getting married in Maui in May 2014, would love to hear about your May 2013 wedding and any recommendations- planning from Australia is harder than I thought

#10 Tim Clark

Tim Clark
                    • Banned
                    • 9 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:00 PM

Here are some reviews that you may find useful, http://m.weddingwire...tml?iframe=true

See their website at http://www.hawaiianislandweddings.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users