Sign in to follow this  
CuracaoBride

Curacao - June 2013

Hi girls!

I'm new to this website and already love it! There are so many great ideas, tips, and suggestions that will help with planning a destination wedding. However, I can't seem to find any Curacao brides out there. Are there any other Curacao brides or anyone that has been to a wedding in Curacao? I have so many questions specific to Curacao and it would be great to get some insider tips :)

Happy planning!!!

Thanks girls! We chose Curacao because we were looking for some place unique, and my fiance has always wanted to go scuba diving there. I'm super excited, but finding it difficult to find information on having a wedding there. 

I'm also looking at getting married in Curacao in June 2013.  We're in the process of trying to choose a resort.  I'm really excited and nervous at the same time. 

hello, my husband to be is a scuba diver and i wanted to go to curacao but i read a really bad review for the sunscape and now i don't know where i want to go.

We decided against Sunscape because of the craziness with the turn over, their lack of communication and I was not impressed with the wedding locations on site.  We're staying and getting married at Avila, and I couldn't be more excited.  Price wise, our travel agent has found some really good deals on rooms, so while it's not all inclusive, it's doable (our prices have been much better than listed on their website).  The resort is beautiful and so far everyone has been really great to work with.

oh how I love Curacao! You ladies picked a gorgeous location. Can't wait to see your photos.