RIU Montego Bay

Hi Ladies! I just posted my review!!  Check it out! Also - I have all of my pictures but i dont know how to put them on here so check out my facebook page!

https://www.facebook.com/melissa.saunders.9

If that link doesnt work let me know!!

SinUj519 - I did use PhotoShop but I just used the assistant head photographer so I never met Michael. Lincoln did our photos and they are amazing. Check out my facebook!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ladies,

I am looking to get wed in Jamaica and am looking for the best prices for my guest but also a great resort with a number of amenities. Would anyone be able to give me an approx amt that you guest had to pay for the RIU Montego Bay?

Last year I went to the RIU Ocho Rios; it was kind of small to me and not too much to do on the resort itself. We did most of the amenities off the resort.

Looking for any advice possible!

Simone

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ladies! I am wondering if any of you could send me info about this hotel's wedding packages! We were planning on getting married at Iberostar Grand but we are having so many issues we heard this was a great place to get married! any help would be greatly appricated! Thanks!

Hi Ladies! I am wondering if any of you could send me info about this hotel's wedding packages! We were planning on getting married at Iberostar Grand but we are having so many issues we heard this was a great place to get married! any help would be greatly appricated! Thanks!
I just got all the detail from my TA, I can fwd to you via personal email. Just PM me your personal email and I'll fwd.

Hey ladies! I know a lot of you are diy brides but unfortunately I do not have the time/talent/patience to make my own save the dates or invites! Thank goodness I found AprilTwentyFive on etsy! Katrina makes the most amazing save the dates and invites at an amazing price! I told her I would pass on her information to all of you! She is great to work with and offers great discounts. She will give you a 5% discount if you mention my name (Kristi Farkas) on your order... please check her out... here is an example of the save the date i feel in love with I will let you guys see mine when she is done! Check her out on etsy and facebook and her website here is a link to her etsy- http://www.etsy.com/shop/AprilTwentyFive?ref=seller_info# - don't forget to mention my name!!!save the dates.jpg

Hi Ladies!

I'm in the process of booking my summer 2013 wedding and RIU is on my list of top three resorts. Is there anyone who has pricing information for reception packages? I have sent emails but have not gotten a response. THANKS!

• 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted by kfarkas26 View Post

Hi, Check out http://www.riu.com/en/weddings/. I am getting married in November, with the Caprice package. Hope this info helps!

Caprice 2012 - Season 2012 / Season 2013

Close

The RIU Caprice Wedding Package 2012 is our most extravagant, elegant and complete option. Created for those who desire an unforgettable and once-in-a-lifetime event.

• Wedding planner to help plan the special day
  • Decoration set up for the ceremony location
  • Bridal Bouquet and matching boutonniere for the groom
  • Matching boutonniere for the groom
  • CD or recorded music during the ceremony
  • Semi private dinner for the couple at one of our specialty restaurants
  • Wedding cake for the couple and 40 wedding guests or less
  • Sparkling wine for the couple and 40 wedding guests or less (during the main toast only)
  • Special decoration in the room
  • Witnesses if required
  • Minister/Judge service
  • Marriage certificate 
  • RIU T-Shirts for bride and groom
  • Surprise gift
  • Romantic massage for bride and groom
  • Hairstyle for the bride
  • Manicure for the bride
  • Pedicure for the bride
  • 10% discount on all SPA treatments for the bride and groom
  • 10% discount on all SPA treatments for the wedding guests (available only if reserved online at www.renovaspa.com/reservations.htm
  • Late check out for the wedding couple subject to availability
  • Breakfast in bed the morning after the wedding
  • Fruit with chocolate & bottle of sparkling wine
  • Two bags of petals
Wedding packages - 2012
Services Package Free Package Free LE Package Classic Package Royal Package Caprice
Wedding Planner to assist you in your special day included included included included included
Decoration set up for the ceremony location with natural flowers. included included included included included
Bridal Bouquet included included included included included
Matching boutonniere for the groom included included included included included
CD or recorded music during the ceremony included included included included included
Semi private dinner at one of our specialty restaurants included included included included included

Wedding cake.

included included included included included
Sparkling wine (during the main toast only). included included included included included

Special decoration for the room

included included not included included included
Witnesses if required included included included included included
Minister/Judge service not included included included included included
Wedding certificate not included included included included included
Complimentary room upgrade for the wedding couple subject to availability upon arrival (External Jacuzzi Suites are not included) not included not included not included included included
Riu “T- Shirts†for bride and groom not included not included not included included included
Surprise gift not included not included included included included
Romantic massage for bride and groom. not included not included not included included included
Hairstyle for the bride not included not included not included not included included
Manicure for the bride. not included not included not included not included included
Pedicure for the bride. not included not included not included not included included
Ten percent discount on all spa services for bride and groom included included included included included
Ten percent discount on all spa services for wedding guests (restrictions apply) included included not included included included
Late check out for the wedding couple subject to availability. not included not included not included not included included
Breakfast in bed the morning after the wedding. not included not included not included not included included
Fruit with chocolate & bottle of sparkling wine. not included not included not included not included included

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

To all the future brides, Congratulations!!!

If you still are looking for a fabulous wedding / event planner to make your destination wedding in Jamaica a dream I suggest you consider GrandeGarden. ( facebook.com/EventsbyGG )

Here is some positive feedback from one of our brides:

"I wanted to thank you, profusely, for your involvement in our wedding this past July 4th. Every aspect of our planning,
as extensive & detailed as I made it to be, was beautifully executed.
My bouquet was exquisite, the flowers at the ceremony on the chairs & pedestals were lovely, the reception site at Seaside was transformed into a lovely venue, and the gift bags turned out wonderfully -- our
guests truly enjoyed them. 
Everything that we discussed was delivered exactly as I had requested, and we are extremely grateful & appreciative. I wish the other aspects of our wedding & reception had
been planned by GrandeGarden as. 

Thank you again, so very much. You were a pleasure to work with."

Sincerely,

a Happy Bride