Photo

Share your wedding THEME!

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#21 jsscgdnkf

jsscgdnkf
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:57 AM

I haven't really narrowed my theme down yet. I love starfish, shells, coral, and colored sand. I'm thinking turquouse, coral, & white for the colors.

#22 georgiasl

georgiasl
    • 54 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 08:47 PM

We are going with starfish, and a "one love" theme. Our colors range from tiffany blue to turquoise.

#23 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
      • 1,088 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 05:17 PM

not sure to what aspect we are going to use theme exactly but we are using the conch shell I want to incorporate it in as much as possible..

#24 StephF

StephF
        • 14 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 03:55 AM

Cant wait to see how this turns out. I'm also planning a vintage-ish burlap and lace theme except out colours are more blush, gray and ivory. I've found a ton of ideas on etsy. Please let me know if there is anything you are looking for and I might be able to point you to it. cant wait to see your pictures...I'm not until 2014!

#25 kkimi88

kkimi88
          • 222 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:26 AM

Our theme is turtles... tying in with FIs proposal (http://www.bestdesti...y-planning-blog)

#26 WeddingCancun

WeddingCancun
            • Vendor
            • 210 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:16 PM

hello!

just for inspiration , a pirate themed wedding would be so different and elegant!

We help couples planning a beach destination wedding who want a splendid Wedding experience in Cancun and Riviera Maya get simple, elegant and romantic decoration without worring to deal with vendors who really dont care about your wedding. DO YOU KNOW ANYONE LIKE THAT?

#27 Cherina

Cherina
              • Banned
              • 636 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:58 PM

We are having a BOHO Beach Chic wedding with elements if the Princess Bride.

2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!

#28 acd8809

acd8809
                • 51 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:25 PM

We are getting married in Mexico, so we have decided to go with a Mexican Fiesta Theme -- lots of vibrant colors and traditional Mexican wedding decorations.  It will be a fun, casual, more laid-back affair for about 30 guests.  We are having a Mariachi Band and a donkey, too, to help us celebrate.  I can't wait for May!  Less than 4 months to go...

Gallery #1203 on the StyleMePretty website served as my inspiration:  The link is  http://www.stylemepretty.com/California-weddings/2010/04/01/wedding-rehearsal-fiesta-by-details-details.

Amanda

acd8809@yahoo.com

#29 WeddingCancun

WeddingCancun
                  • Vendor
                  • 210 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by acd8809 

We are getting married in Mexico, so we have decided to go with a Mexican Fiesta Theme -- lots of vibrant colors and traditional Mexican wedding decorations.  It will be a fun, casual, more laid-back affair for about 30 guests.  We are having a Mariachi Band and a donkey, too, to help us celebrate.  I can't wait for May!  Less than 4 months to go...

Gallery #1203 on the StyleMePretty website served as my inspiration:  The link is  

We help couples planning a beach destination wedding who want a splendid Wedding experience in Cancun and Riviera Maya get simple, elegant and romantic decoration without worring to deal with vendors who really dont care about your wedding. DO YOU KNOW ANYONE LIKE THAT?

#30 safety75

safety75
                    • 287 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by acd8809 

Gallery #1203 on the StyleMePretty website served as my inspiration:  The link is  http://www.stylemepretty.com/California-weddings/2010/04/01/wedding-rehearsal-fiesta-by-details-details.

Amanda

acd8809@yahoo.com

Where are you getting the donkey from??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users