• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#11 cindy2013

• 189 posts
  • Wedding Date:March 12, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Kukua, Punta Cana
  • LocationOttawa, Ontario

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:41 PM

I think I'm going to use a bit of everything listed as well, especially the shells, sand dollars! So many ideas

Bling in Bloom - Floral Brooch Bouquets

IG: blinginbloom

#12 Dazeydawl

• 861 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:27 PM

our theme is more of a vintage theme.. burlap and lace.. kinda rustic vintage i guess. our colors are ivory and deep purple (and brown from the burlap) thinking of maybe adding some coral in there too

#13 shanloveslexi

• 155 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:51 AM

Our theme is tropical beach. I love the natural colors of the beach/sand with splashes of bright tropical colors. I like the idea of using starfish throughout, but not a lot. Focusing more on the colors and not objects, I guess.

#14 JustNoelle

• 271 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:08 PM

Ours is peacock (purple, teal and green). Not too literal... Just a little accented feathers here and there. 

Take a look at my Pinterest inspiration board http://pinterest.com...ch-bride-to-be/

#15 Amanda Gardner

Amanda Gardner
        • 200 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:16 PM

Our invitations have a beach scene and palm trees. I just want lots of color

#16 whatsup

• 110 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 06:15 AM

Don't have a theme, but the feel for the evening is elegant sophisticated

#17 Lizrmt

• 173 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:10 PM

My theme is everything pink (fushia, bubble gum pink, and pale pink), however my FI theme is corvettes (haha). I'm still trying to figure out where they are coming in. I do know that FI, groomsmen and our dads will be wearing corvette shirts and I'm using the cake topper of bride dragging the groom with a corvette beside it. Any other suggestions would be great.

#18 Sarah Wu

Sarah Wu
              • 55 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 11:41 PM

We had a sweet romantic love story feel with pink & gold color for our wedding at Riviera Maya.

All photos below are shot by © Laura Ivanova Photography at Grand Velas Resort.

Grand Velas Riviera Maya 05.19.12

#19 LTLFAITHY

• 180 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 02:10 PM

Our theme is "Life is Better in Flip-Flops" 

~Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun~

54 Booked + The Bride & Groom!

#20 2bmrstremblay

• 155 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 03:03 PM

We are going for a loose tropical theme...the STD's and the Invites will be bright colors like robins egg blue and brigh pinks and orange. My dress has a sash on it that I havent decided the color for just yet....and the bridesmaids dresses that I really like come in a bunch of different colors and I have the swatches on the way to see which look best. 

I think the theme will really be carried through by the fact that we are in the caribbean on a cruise ship....man it's going to be great!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users