Share your wedding THEME!

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 inloveinkorea

• 177 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:46 AM

Hi Ladies! I thought it might be fun to see what everyone has planned as far as themes go.. even if it's only going as far as your invites and stationary... How much are you incorporating it into your decor? 

Ours is going to be shark themed. :)  

It's going to be on our invites, website, STDs, monogram, cake toppers, and we'll have gummy sharks in our candy bar, plus some other bits sprinkled into our decor. 

Visit my Etsy shop for affordable DIY invitations and wedsite design! http://www.etsy.com/...eaOfLoveStudios

#2 kellykanester

• 236 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:39 PM

Ours is peacock themed, purple and turquoise

Happily married and now Mrs. West

#3 GauchoSteph

• Huddler
      • 66 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:48 PM

Haven't decided yet - this was cute though!

#4 ChocoTaco7568

• 955 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:07 PM

What a great idea for a thread, I'm surprised that this thread doesn't already exist.

My favorite flower is a green cymbidium orchid and this quickly became the inspirations for my theme and wedding colors which are chartreuse and sangria.  But I must admit it’s been a bit difficult to find items in the exact colors that I’m looking for. 

#5 cinnagirl

• 261 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 12:00 PM

Palm trees!! We're really just using them for the save-the-dates, invitations and website. And of course, our ceremony site is surrounding with palm tree. We might use some for reception decor as well. 

#6 DwBride2Be

• 190 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:31 PM

Mine is hard to describe but it's kinda turning into a bright balloon theme! I wanted hanging lanterns but later found I can't have them at my resort because they have nowhere to hang them, so I decided to go with balloons. The big round balloons! My fianc© and GM are wearing converse sneakers, Bridesmaids will have flowers to match, and we'll use the balloons at the ceremony and reception and probably pictures too

#7 kks2012

• Site Supporter
              • 241 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:13 PM

Our theme is peacock feathers, seashells and things that make us smile. Lol

#8 jello

• 128 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:15 PM

I wouldn't really call this my theme, but I am using a papel picado design for my save the dates, invitations, wedding website.  I may even have some actual papel picado to decorate at the wedding itself!

#9 AllieH

• Resort/Area Ambassadors
                  • 2,014 posts
                  • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
                  • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
                  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:41 PM

I'm going with starfish and orchids as our symbols that will be throughout the wedding stuff. We also have some shells in our logo, and waves around one of our monograms. So lots of beachy-themed stuff. 

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#10 JayKay

• 3,472 posts
                  • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
                  • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
                  • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:18 PM

We didn't really have a theme as we used a bit of everything listed!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users