Photo

Help!!! Can't decide on resort! Sept 2013 wedding

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Patty Rogers

Patty Rogers
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:30 AM

Hi all!  I am so overwhelmed with the choices.  I want a very simple beach wedding. Our party is under 14 including us.  And I want to keep it affordable.

My choices that I have been looking at are:

Dreams Tulum

Dreams Riviera Cancun

NOW Sapphire

Ocean Turquoise and Coral

Any help would be soooo appreciated.

We do plan to do some activities.  Such as exploring the Mayan ruins, Playa Del Carmen, Catamaran ride....

Thanks,

Patty

#2 jello

jello
    • 128 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 06:10 AM

Hi Patty,

Have you talked to these resorts?  My suggestion would be to write up an email specifying exactly what you want (number of guests, activities, the kind of ceremony you want, etc.) and then email it to all the wedding coordinators at these various resorts.  Ask them what it'll cost to throw the wedding you want to have.  Don't forget to ask if there are any extra fees, such as vendor fees for DJs or photographers who are not on their preferred vendor list, and don't forget about taxes and tips!  This is what I did, and it very quickly gave me an idea of what's available and how much it costs.  

Good luck!

#3 Patty Rogers

Patty Rogers
      • 4 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 06:33 AM

Hi! Thank you!  I did contact all the resorts.  I have a TA too.  Three are owned by same company and pricing is the same for wedding packages.

3 are in same area and one in Tulum.

I am seriously leaning towards Dreams RC because the wedding planner has been great with giving me info.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users