Jump to content

Photo

"Will you be My Bridesmaid" Cards with Pics.. :o)


  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,350 posts

    Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:33 AM

    I just spent my lunch hour making my "Will you be My Bridesmaid" cards for my girls.. I am really happy with how they turned out.  I made these from Scratch with Publisher, I found the swirled image in my colors via google.. I used orange ribbon from Michaels and my paper was from Paper and More. (Metallic Pink Azela and Pearl White.)

     

    If anyone knows where I can find boxes for these, I would greatly appreciate the advice... :o)

     

    IMG00645-20120403-1358.jpg

     

    IMG00646-20120403-1358.jpg



    #2 Mlite83

    Mlite83
    • Jr. Member
    • 384 posts

      Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:57 AM

      Wow, they look fantastic!  Love your colours!

       

      Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

      I just spent my lunch hour making my "Will you be My Bridesmaid" cards for my girls.. I am really happy with how they turned out.  I made these from Scratch with Publisher, I found the swirled image in my colors via google.. I used orange ribbon from Michaels and my paper was from Paper and More. (Metallic Pink Azela and Pearl White.)

       

      If anyone knows where I can find boxes for these, I would greatly appreciate the advice... :o)

       

      IMG00645-20120403-1358.jpg

       

      IMG00646-20120403-1358.jpg



       



      #3 MissBubbles205

      MissBubbles205
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,350 posts

        Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:08 PM

        Thank You!!.. Only a DW can you get away with using these colors.   lol.. :o)

         

        Originally Posted by Mlite83 

        Wow, they look fantastic!  Love your colours!

         



         



         



        #4 ChocoTaco7568

        ChocoTaco7568
        • Member
        • 955 posts

          Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:37 PM

          I don't know if this was exactly what you had in mind, but it's an option if you have a store nearby:



          If anyone knows where I can find boxes for these, I would greatly appreciate the advice... :o)



           



          #5 MissBubbles205

          MissBubbles205
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,350 posts

            Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:47 PM


            That's exactly what I had in mind!.. Now if I could only find them in a 5x5.. Thanks for sharing! I'll see if their site offers the larger size.
             

            Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 

            I don't know if this was exactly what you had in mind, but it's an option if you have a store nearby:

            http://www.container...08-8B9A978F593E



             



             



            #6 Sharon99

            Sharon99
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,301 posts

              Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:27 AM

              Wow they look amazing!!! So professional looking...I paid for almost the exact same thing. You should start a business lol!



              #7 MissBubbles205

              MissBubbles205
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,350 posts

                Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:48 PM

                Thanks Sharon!!  :o)

                 

                If only I knew people would buy my stuff and I knew how to start selling, I sooooo would!!.. I have a craft room in my home dedicated to paper crafts, vinyl crafts, embroider, sewing.. I can't just find one hobby, I like them all!.. lol..

                 

                Originally Posted by Sharon99 

                Wow they look amazing!!! So professional looking...I paid for almost the exact same thing. You should start a business lol!



                 



                #8 PuntaBride

                PuntaBride
                • Jr. Member
                • 313 posts

                  Posted 04 May 2012 - 01:04 PM

                  What a cute idea!  I l'm into card making .... so I will have to design something like this :)  I found a thread with great wording for this purpose!



                  #9 balibride

                  balibride
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 153 posts

                    Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:55 AM

                    They're fab I also paid for very similar! Was the message inside the same for each BMW or were they personal?

                    #10 MissBubbles205

                    MissBubbles205
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 1,350 posts

                      Posted 07 May 2012 - 10:05 AM

                      PuntaBride... Can't wait to see what you come up with!! :o)

                       

                      Balibride... Thank You! I made them all the same.. I started to write something personal to each but I loved this one so much I figured all the girls would love it and get a laugh as well.. It's soo me..






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users