Photo

"Will you be My Bridesmaid" Cards with Pics.. :o)

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:33 AM

I just spent my lunch hour making my "Will you be My Bridesmaid" cards for my girls.. I am really happy with how they turned out.  I made these from Scratch with Publisher, I found the swirled image in my colors via google.. I used orange ribbon from Michaels and my paper was from Paper and More. (Metallic Pink Azela and Pearl White.)

If anyone knows where I can find boxes for these, I would greatly appreciate the advice... :o)

IMG00645-20120403-1358.jpg

IMG00646-20120403-1358.jpg

#2 Mlite83

Mlite83
    • 384 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:57 AM

Wow, they look fantastic!  Love your colours!

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

I just spent my lunch hour making my "Will you be My Bridesmaid" cards for my girls.. I am really happy with how they turned out.  I made these from Scratch with Publisher, I found the swirled image in my colors via google.. I used orange ribbon from Michaels and my paper was from Paper and More. (Metallic Pink Azela and Pearl White.)

If anyone knows where I can find boxes for these, I would greatly appreciate the advice... :o)

IMG00645-20120403-1358.jpg

IMG00646-20120403-1358.jpg

#3 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
      • 1,350 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:08 PM

Thank You!!.. Only a DW can you get away with using these colors.   lol.. :o)

Originally Posted by Mlite83 

Wow, they look fantastic!  Love your colours!

#4 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
        • 955 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:37 PM

I don't know if this was exactly what you had in mind, but it's an option if you have a store nearby:

#5 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
          • 1,350 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:47 PM

That's exactly what I had in mind!.. Now if I could only find them in a 5x5.. Thanks for sharing! I'll see if their site offers the larger size.

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 

I don't know if this was exactly what you had in mind, but it's an option if you have a store nearby:

http://www.container...08-8B9A978F593E

#6 Sharon99

Sharon99
            • 1,301 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:27 AM

Wow they look amazing!!! So professional looking...I paid for almost the exact same thing. You should start a business lol!

#7 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
              • 1,350 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:48 PM

Thanks Sharon!!  :o)

If only I knew people would buy my stuff and I knew how to start selling, I sooooo would!!.. I have a craft room in my home dedicated to paper crafts, vinyl crafts, embroider, sewing.. I can't just find one hobby, I like them all!.. lol..

Originally Posted by Sharon99 

Wow they look amazing!!! So professional looking...I paid for almost the exact same thing. You should start a business lol!

#8 PuntaBride

PuntaBride
                • 313 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 01:04 PM

What a cute idea!  I l'm into card making .... so I will have to design something like this :)  I found a thread with great wording for this purpose!

#9 balibride

balibride
                  • 153 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:55 AM

They're fab I also paid for very similar! Was the message inside the same for each BMW or were they personal?

#10 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
                    • 1,350 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 10:05 AM

PuntaBride... Can't wait to see what you come up with!! :o)

Balibride... Thank You! I made them all the same.. I started to write something personal to each but I loved this one so much I figured all the girls would love it and get a laugh as well.. It's soo me..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users