Britney's Completed DIYs for 2013 Paradise Island Wedding

Check out this bride too I loved her stuff: http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/t/70855/brandys-planning-thread  Also MWise used packing tape to go over her chapstick labels, i'm considering that... She also has amazing paper products! Sign up online at Office Max as a business and they'll send you coupons on the mail. I wish I could get walmart coupons! Bags are not finished yet but I'll send you a pic of the magnets so you can see what I mean, and there are pictures of the button magnet ideas on my blog, with the designing the save the date stuff. So far for favors in my out bags I have coasters (unnecessary but they were cheap and cute) and wine charms (unnecessary but I had the supplies leftover from my jewelry making business days) Both I need to finish making but my bags felt empty so I was trying to fill them up.

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 View Post

I just finished cutting all my printed labels for my hand sanitizers, cards, and First Aid kits and rounding the corners..  :o) I def recommend the paper cutter with the handle you pull down and go slow. But this is much faster than using scissors!.. (My Brand is Fiskars, its orange)

I think I am going to cover my labels with clear labels so they don't smudge or get messed up..  That is a good idea to use the pretty paper!.. I just know that paper is more and these labels seem to get the job done.. But then again my labels were free from work.   Ahh.. I didn't think of Office Max having them!.. I def love the arm though!  My is for smaller projects. So it was a pain with my Bridesmaid cards, but I made do. :o) I wouldlove a bigger one.. Maybe I need to check those out!.

I'm lost on the magets you have. :o(   What all did you put in your bags?

Thanks for the tip on making the fonts Bold!.. I wish they would run a special on the larger ones.. I'm sure they will though.. :o) I really want to make Save the Dates out of them.

lol...  I wonder what in the world we will do with ourselves once the wedding is over?? :o

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, this is sooo cute!! Thanks for sharing!.. :o)

Originally Posted by dominiqueamber View Post

Saw this and thought of you. http://www.projectwedding.com/wedding-ideas/neon-polka-dotted-favors/2?sd=5000&ss=1

You can use it to cover something in you OOT Bag you don't necessarily like the look of, the dots you could make with the label stickers from an office supply store and they have kraft wrapping paper and twine at dollar tree! I think I might use it minus the dots since my main colors are peach and blush pink.

OMG... That is soooo sooo adorable!! I wish I would have changed my wording up a bit more. :-/

I've got this ribbon on mine and have no clue how to ship them.. :-/ Guess I'll just find cute boxes and stick them in their mailboxes.. lol..

To directly insert a pic, its the icon that looks like a picture. 2 down from the paper clip icon on the left that you clicked to upload the attachment. :o)

Originally Posted by shan0487 View Post

Here's my "Will you be bridesmaid cards" Bubbles!

IMG_2405.JPG 2,033k .JPG file

I can't figure out how to copy the pic straight on here, lol! :)

Thank you! THey turned out a little bigger than I wanted- so I hand delivered them to my girls! Which was hard to do when I live in Illinois and one lives in Arizona and one in Vegas! So I gave them to each of them when I saw them. I tried to customize each one a little bit to each girl and changed a couple sentances on each one. 

I think the ribbon on yours is super cute! :)

Thank you for the instructions- I can't believe I didn't figure that out- I just clicked on the attachement button- who knew there was a photo one?!!? Haha! :)

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 View Post

OMG... That is soooo sooo adorable!! I wish I would have changed my wording up a bit more. :-/

I've got this ribbon on mine and have no clue how to ship them.. :-/ Guess I'll just find cute boxes and stick them in their mailboxes.. lol..

To directly insert a pic, its the icon that looks like a picture. 2 down from the paper clip icon on the left that you clicked to upload the attachment. :o)

I just wanted to let you know that I did find them!  I ended up going to 3 different Old Navy's. 1 in chicago (the one on North Ave and Kingsbury) and 2 in McHenry since I had to go out there with my bridesmaids to try their dresses.

But when I called they told me they had some at the Harlem and Irving and State st.

If you want, here is the sku number: 775385161  You can call the store and see if they have them.  When I called they held them for me ;)

Originally Posted by bride81 View Post

If you find one in Chicago that carries these, please let me know!

What color is that the SKU for?

Originally Posted by venus909 View Post

I just wanted to let you know that I did find them!  I ended up going to 3 different Old Navy's. 1 in chicago (the one on North Ave and Kingsbury) and 2 in McHenry since I had to go out there with my bridesmaids to try their dresses.

But when I called they told me they had some at the Harlem and Irving and State st.

If you want, here is the sku number: 775385161  You can call the store and see if they have them.  When I called they held them for me ;)

Ok, thank you! I want the blue ones- but I can't find them near me. 

Originally Posted by venus909 View Post

That sku is for the Pink and Orange tote with the flower on it from Old Navy.