Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MissBubbles205

Britney's Completed DIYs for 2013 Paradise Island Wedding

Recommended Posts

IMG00520-20120217-0859.jpg

The Augustinian Cloisters * Our Ceremony Location * One and Only Resort in Paradise Island, Bahamas

 

IMG00527-20120220-1512.jpg

My Bridal Bouquet (Bought all of these flowers from Hobby Lobby while 50% off) these bacame my main inspiration for our wedding theme and colors.

 

 

My OOT Bags.bmp My OOT Bags. (Old Navy $1 each)

IMG00586-20120318-2136.jpgSmall Beach bags for the young girls coming. and magic cards for the boys. Easch were $1 from Michaels.

 

untitled.bmpPlaying Cards for OOT Bags (Free from work)

 

IMG00605-20120321-1346[1].jpgLabels for Playing Cards

 

Lanyards.jpgLanyards.. 40 for 20$ at Yallstore on ebay.

 

Lanyard Inserts.jpg My Inserts for My Lanyards

 

OOT Stuff.jpg

42 HandSanitizers (2 for 1 at Dollar Tree)

Silicone Watches in our wedding colors for the kids $1 each

20 First Aid Kits ($1 Each at Dollar Tree)

42 Chapsticks (3 for $1 at Dollar Tree)

24 Kleenex (8 for $1 at Dollar Tree)

 

IMG00633-20120330-1608.jpgRSVP Post Card

 

IMG00634-20120330-1613.jpg

On my final the number attending are now lined up better (Line first and then Children / Adults.)

 

 

Many more pictures to come..

Our Wedding Day: May 29th, 2013

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG everytime I see the Cloisters I get soo excited for you!! ohh BTW thanks foe the heads up about the ON bags. I picked some up yesterday for my wedding party and vendors. (eeeek!!) Plus I got a beach volley ball on clearance for 97 cents!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So we previously we discussed being on the same planning schedule since our weddings are both in May 2013, but you are way ahead of the curve.  I might be more content follwoing in your footsteps cause your on a roll.

 

Your venue is so picturesque, I love it. And the finished product of your bridesmaids cards are so pretty and professional.   I canâ€t wait to see the rest of your DIY projects unfold.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:o) I'm soo addicted to all of these DIY projects!!.. I can't seem to get work or my school work done..  :-/

Thank You!!  It was soo very unique, we fell in love with it! Can't wait to see it in person. :o)

Thank You!!.. I'm hoping to get a lot more done this week.. I'm wayy too far ahead of myself I think.. I'm going to run out of things to do before I know it. :o(

 

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 View Post

So we previously we discussed being on the same planning schedule since our weddings are both in May 2013, but you are way ahead of the curve.  I might be more content follwoing in your footsteps cause your on a roll.

 

Your venue is so picturesque, I love it. And the finished product of your bridesmaids cards are so pretty and professional.   I canâ€t wait to see the rest of your DIY projects unfold.



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still haven't ribboned it together.. I guess I shouldn't have added it to my "Completed" thread.. But I'm soo excited about it!.. I need to make a trip to my MeMe's very soon!.. :o)

 

Originally Posted by mzthan6 View Post

did you make your bridal bouquet yet? your wedding is about 1 year away and you're ahead of the game :)



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Doubt it... You'll just think of new projects that will continue to enhance your special day!

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 View Post

... I'm going to run out of things to do before I know it. :o(

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Oh Lordy!!.. You are probably right!.. I wish I could do this kind of stuff for a living.. I'm obsessed with being crafty..
 

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 View Post


Doubt it... You'll just think of new projects that will continue to enhance your special day!



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×