beatyea

Beatyea's Planning Thread- Moon Palace, Cancun

I'm in love with Etsy- if you couldn't tell!

Originally Posted by Speckles121 View Post

Your planning thread is GREAT!!! SO much detail..thank you for posting all your etsy sellers..I'm currently creeping their stuff now.

Oh yeah! lol...I'm actually flyiong out of Rochester to go to Cancun!...He might be?  I know his grandfather had a lot of siblings, but he doesn't know any of the Prouty side.

Originally Posted by Palacebridex2 View Post

Wow, everything looks great!!!! We are neighbors LOL.  I hope that you have the wedding of your dreams at Moon Palace!!!!   Question, your fiancee, does he have someone in his family named Kim Prouty? 

Thanks so much!  I got the Large Neon Tote Bags- $10.50 for a dozen.  I love the colors- bright and beachy!  And they are nice quality, but not as sturdy if you wanted canvas type material.  They will serve their purpose!

Originally Posted by shan0487 View Post

Great job!! I'm so excited for you!

Love your hair- that's the look I'm going for! :)

Your proposal is so cute!!!

What bags did you purchase from Oriental Trading and are you happy with them? :)

Everything looks great!! Ok, I have a stupid question....where did you get the envelopes for your luggage tags & brochures??? LOL

I went to Office Max last night and could not find anything like that. I was looking for the same, something padded & big enough. Was going to try Staples tonight. 

Acutally I ordered them from Amazon- I got 25 for $5!

Originally Posted by Sharon99 View Post

Everything looks great!! Ok, I have a stupid question....where did you get the envelopes for your luggage tags & brochures??? LOL

I went to Office Max last night and could not find anything like that. I was looking for the same, something padded & big enough. Was going to try Staples tonight. 

Wow! Thats great, if Staples doesnt have them tonight I will order from amazon! Thanks so much!!

Best wishes!

Originally Posted by beatyea View Post

Acutally I ordered them from Amazon- I got 25 for $5!

What a good deal! I got mine at staples and I think it was like $8 for 10. Congrats on everything!! Looks fabulous and I just LOVE the lumineries from etsy you got!

Originally Posted by Sharon99 View Post

Wow! Thats great, if Staples doesnt have them tonight I will order from amazon! Thanks so much!!

Best wishes!

Ok, just thought I'd ask!! Oh wow, you are flying out of Rochester??

I'm in love with Etsy- if you couldn't tell!

Oh yeah! lol...I'm actually flyiong out of Rochester to go to Cancun!...He might be?  I know his grandfather had a lot of siblings, but he doesn't know any of the Prouty side.

Thanks so much!  I got the Large Neon Tote Bags- $10.50 for a dozen.  I love the colors- bright and beachy!  And they are nice quality, but not as sturdy if you wanted canvas type material.  They will serve their purpose!

Yes- we did a group travel contract with Airtran Airways and they don't go out out of Syracuse, but they were about $400 cheaper than anything else I could find!

Originally Posted by Palacebridex2 View Post

Ok, just thought I'd ask!! Oh wow, you are flying out of Rochester??

yes I'm all about the easy packing!  I just went to Hobby Lobby and bought LED tea lights for them! :-)

Originally Posted by Meagan816 View Post

I love the luminaries and how easy to pack!!