Sign in to follow this  
dreamstbride

Mayan Brides! Trash the dress shoot????

This is for all the Mayan Brides who did a Trash the dress shoot....

Where did you decide to do the shoot at? locationshuh.gif

just on the beach at your resort.... or did the photographer have a better idea of wherehuh.gif

I was wonderinghuh.gif? this might be a little far fetched... but... We are staying at Dreams Tulum , and I know the Tulum ruins have a BEAUTIFUL beach... is there any way of doing the TTD shoot there? obviously admission $ would be payed for... or maybe the beach just gets too crowded.... who knowshuh.gif? thoughtshuh.gif?

also... How many TTD brides used their actual wedding gownshuh.gif vs. how many bought anotherhuh.gif

Thanks for you thoughts....

del Sol Photography

check them out, Sol and Matt are based in the RM and have done a ton of TTD shoots. I'm sure you can find a location by searching their blog

Also try Mexico Wedding Photography, Yucatan, Mexico, Elizabeth Medina photographer Elizabeth is also based in the RM

p.s. all are members here, I'm sure you can they'll chime in soon.

I actually plan on doing my trash the dress session at the Tulum Ruins. It gets VERY crowded and VERY hot though, so I will go immediately when they open.

I don't have a location yet, but Sol is my photographer and we will be in Playa del Carmen.

I have been convinced to use my wedding dress and not to buy a second one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulaV View Post
I don't have a location yet, but Sol is my photographer and we will be in Playa del Carmen.
I have been convinced to use my wedding dress and not to buy a second one.
How did you get convinced?? I never even thought about doing one of these..but it's an awesome idea!!! I would also prefer to do it at the Mayan ruins as well!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trisha0612 View Post
How did you get convinced?? I never even thought about doing one of these..but it's an awesome idea!!! I would also prefer to do it at the Mayan ruins as well!!!
Dragonfly convinced me, do and advanced search for her trash the dress post.

Sol will get back to you, I am sure they are busy with weddings.
You could also send her a PM from here and she should get that too.

Sol might be having email issues if the address used came out of a server based in Mexico... I think a lot of people have had issues down there with email ever since the hurricane went thru...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikkiStreak View Post
Sol might be having email issues if the address used came out of a server based in Mexico... I think a lot of people have had issues down there with email ever since the hurricane went thru...
I managed to get a price quote pretty quick from her.... actually within 2 hours... try her again... she might get back to you sooner... cheesy.gif