sikh destination wedding!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 indianbride2be

indianbride2be
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 08:59 AM

Hey!!!

My fiance and I are thinking/hoping on planing a sikh destination wedding next year (2013)

I know that there are some threads on this topic already and I am working my way through all the details on those threads.

I am honestly glad that i found this forum site and glad to know that I am not the only one, lost in the confusion of planning a sikh destination wedding.

We are pretty open to the location as long as we are able to get a Granth Sahib at/come too the location and we want it to be feesable since my fiance and I are paying for it as much as we can.

I would def. appreciate all the help that I can get!!

I have no clue where/what/how I should be starting!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!

#2 charmedhk

charmedhk
    • 12 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 09:23 PM

Hi,

Did you ever figure out how to plan that destination wedding?  I am also looking to plan one for myself for next year and just started researching and am having a hard time finding a resort and location.  I just came by ur thread from april 2012 and figured I'd ask how ur search went and if you can give me any pointers.  Thanks

#3 mandjphoto

mandjphoto
      • 89 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 12:45 PM

We photographed an Hindu ceremony in Cancun at the JW Marriott. They did a great job with all of the different ceremonies. The setting was great and everyone had a great time.

We did a blog post about it here. http://www.mandjphoto.com/2013/03/akash-andrea-jw-marriott-cancun/

Good luck with your planning,

Jennifer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users