Photo

Help Me Choose My DIY Monogram!!!

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 JennyBenz

JennyBenz
  • 338 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:03 AM

I really love them all! #4 is my favorite, but I feel it may limit what and where you put this on- A circular monogram can work on just about anything.

I also love the colors on these!

#22 finleya

finleya
    • 189 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 01:15 PM

I am thinking that you are right about that. I might just go with ChocoTaco7568's idea and use two!

#23 bride81

bride81
      • 216 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:01 PM

i like #2!  How do i make something like this?

#24 finleya

finleya
        • 189 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:19 AM

Honestly all I did was take some clipart and import it into Powerpoint 2007 (this is important, because the newer version will not let you change the color of clipart!), I recolored it to make it my color, then I just played around with font for our names and used word art for the surrounding text.

Many people will also use Photoshop to make these, I am just more familiar with Powerpoint. Photoshop does allow you do to do much more though. It just depends on what you are comfortable with.

Let me know if you would like some help! I would be happy to help in any way that I can!

#25 bride81

bride81
          • 216 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:28 PM

I am going to attempt this this week so I can put my logo on the outside of my STD boarding pass. I may have to ask you more!!

Originally Posted by finleya 

Honestly all I did was take some clipart and import it into Powerpoint 2007 (this is important, because the newer version will not let you change the color of clipart!), I recolored it to make it my color, then I just played around with font for our names and used word art for the surrounding text.

Many people will also use Photoshop to make these, I am just more familiar with Powerpoint. Photoshop does allow you do to do much more though. It just depends on what you are comfortable with.

Let me know if you would like some help! I would be happy to help in any way that I can!

#26 gemjohn040412

gemjohn040412
            • 14 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:21 AM

i think 2 and 4 -

but it depends on where you put it.

2 is def a round sticker label, good for tags etc, and 4 is more rectangle, good for water bottles or lip gloss

as a bride i think you get picky about little things, as you look at so much, but everyone will find them gorgeous no matter what

#27 finleya

finleya
              • 189 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:24 AM

Thanks!

And so far I have used #4 for my wrap around address labels and they look great! So excited!!!

#28 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
                • 923 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:42 PM

On 1 the pink type is too hard on the eyes, maybe put the initials in pink so they will pop...I like 2 as well but it's still a little busy for the eyes. I love 3 because I've not seen that around here, it's simple and classic. I think 4 is my favorite because I have a think for pen and in drawings, but I can see you using 4 and one of the round ones

#29 annettea1021

annettea1021
                  • 86 posts
                  • Wedding Date:May 31, 2014

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:19 PM

I am not sure if you chose yet but def #2!!!! YOU DID AN AWESOME JOB!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users