Photo

How much does AlecandT charge?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 undecided

undecided
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:04 AM

Does anyone know how much AlecandT charges for wedding photos?  I was not able to find it anywhere on their website.  Also, what's a reasonable price to pay for 4 hours of high definition photography for a wedding?

Much appreciate any help here.

#2 Krys21

Krys21
    • 32 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 04:13 PM

I got the basic package for 4 hours, its about $3500 for 4 hours, $800/hr after 4 hours, but they have ensured me that 4 hour is plenty and they shoot in a way that looks like they are with you all day and night.   Our total was just under $4000, including taxes and shipping.  But, you get 2 photographers, amazing photographers and they edit and retouch every photo taken and you get every single hi-res picture on disk and you can print them at home for much cheaper.  Or you can order prints though them as well.

Hope this answered your question!

#3 undecided

undecided
      • 5 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:41 PM

Yes, this helps greatly.  Thank you.

#4 andiegarcia

andiegarcia
        • 19 posts
        • Wedding Date:June 14, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 02 July 2013 - 03:26 PM

Just wanted to update everyone.. I requested a quote this week for 2014 Wedding Photography and this their answer straight from their email response..

"Saturdays we do have a 5 hour min $4700"

It sounds like they're a bit cheaper during the week/Sundays, but I'm not sure. 

Unfortunately I did not want to change the date - I already printed Save The Dates - so we will not be using them since they are way out of our budget. 

We did however decide to go with Dennis Berti and I am very excited! They were able to offer us 6 hours for $3500. But they're style is very unique.  No posed pictures, which I don't usually like taking anyways.. so fake/forced!  I'll be sure to post our wedding pics from Dennis Berti when they come in!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users