OOT bag items from my Wedding for sale

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 nickiamh

nickiamh
  • 24 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:45 AM

Here are a few items left over from ,my recent wedding: 

I would like to ship in bulk if possible-thank you!

96 natural fans- we used these at the ceremony-the guests appreciated it!  Some are new in box, some were taken out of box-this is the link-I bought them for $10.00 per dozen- will see for $45.00 for all 96 

http://www.orientalt...ad1344f25dd12b1

25 sets of SPF 30 chapstick from Rite Aid-there are 2 chapsticks in a set so a total of 50 available- $20.00 for all 25 sets

80 lemon/lime candy sticks- $10.00 http://www.acandysto...candy-80ct.html--WILL NOT BREAK UP THIS ITEM-ONLY WILL SELL ALL 80-THEY ARE SEALED IN BOX 

16 Old Navy Flip Flops- random sizes, sexes, colors- there are 3 mens in the 16- colors are yellow, green and white- you should be able to go to your local Old Navy and exchange for the sizes/colors you want- although I obviously can't guarantee they will allow you to do that- our local Old Navy was fine with it- $15.00 

5 pashmina-olive green- I used the saying "to have and to hold, to shield you from the cold"- guests loved it- $15.00

16 Banana Boat Sunscreens- 6 oz each- they are random (30spf, kids, baby, 15spf)- NOTE that the expiration date is 3/2012 on these-it is printed in a light color at the top of the bottle- but it is up to you (and when you will be using them) if you want to use them past the expiration date- I am not sure what Banana Boat recommends for expired Sunscreens-  $16.00

SHIPPING AND HANDLING- 

IF YOU BUY OVER 40 ITEMS IN TOTAL SHIPPING IS FREE (candy counts as 1 item)

Shipping for other items will be calculated upon request

thanks!  Have a good day!  

PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE

~Nicole  

#2 jackiem44

jackiem44
    • 21 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:09 AM

Im interested in 30 fans and 15 packages of the chapstick. Would you be willing to sell just these? If so, what's the price?

#3 2elgrande

2elgrande
      • 8 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:51 PM

I would like the flip flops. I am willing to pay $10 for them. If that's fine email me at eboniealexander@ yahoo.com. Thanks in advance!

#4 NurseKT

NurseKT
        • 11 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:49 PM

Im interested in 40 fans, how much for 40?

#5 erinmc

erinmc
          • 284 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:59 AM

Do you have anything left?

#6 soonCB

soonCB
            • 264 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:51 PM

I am interested in the remaining chapsticks. If Jackim44 buys 15, I will take the other 10 sets off your hands. Otherwise I would be interested in buying 15 sets. PM me please if they are still available.

#7 imnotarunner

imnotarunner
              • 236 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 05:40 AM

I am interested in 30 fans as well how much ? thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users