Jump to content

Photo

Help a bride Say Yes to the Dress!!!


  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 tkuzma

tkuzma
  • Jr. Member
  • 418 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 7, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Mayan Rivieria

Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:09 PM

Hey ladies, I know you don't know me very well because I just recently joined, but I was hoping you could help a fellow bride out!

 

I just entered a contest in which the prize is a trip to NYC to shop for your wedding dress at Kleinfeld's. I'm obsessed with Say Yes to the Dres, so it would be a dream come true to win!

 

The contest has selected 27 brides and now the public votes (one vote per day) until May 14, and the bride with the most votes will be announced the winner on May 21. I'd greatly appreciate if you could vote! I will try to repay the favor in any way possible!

 

Thanks for your help & support!

~Tamara~

 

http://www.theringbe...feld/ratings/61


My Mayan Riviera Wedding Planning Journal (February 7, 2013)- http://www.bestdesti...ebruary-7-2013/


#2 soonCB

soonCB
  • Jr. Member
  • 264 posts

    Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:46 PM

    I have voted every chance I got tkuzma! Hope you guys' win.

     

    I am also actually entered into a local contest and looking for assistance in winning the grand prize to help out the great ladies who are hosting our Wedding Shower. We see this as more of a social event for everyone (including people who can't come to the wedding) to celebrate with us. Although it is a local contest, it is on facebook, so if anyone can help out by following the directions below, it would be greatly appreciated!

     

    Please click "like"on  facebook pages below and post on the walls that "Crystal Sindy" sent you. Thanks in advance for your votes!

    Click the links below and "like" and comment for us!

    Be sure to like these other pages for Winnipeg businesses as well and say that I sent you :):) "Like" these other great businesses to help me get more votes. http://www.facebook.com/daringdivapurses http://www.facebook.com/pages/Smokin-Hawg-BBQ-Co/275524385845688 http://www.facebook.com/pages/Shelleys-Shots/345615272129577

    http://www.facebook....40580315?ref=ts



    #3 katman

    katman
    • Jr. Member
    • 170 posts

      Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:40 AM

      I saw this post too late :( Sorry I didn't get a chance to vote, but would love to hear how it turned out!!



      #4 tkuzma

      tkuzma
      • Jr. Member
      • 418 posts
      • Wedding Date:February 7, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Mayan Rivieria

      Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:35 AM

      Originally Posted by soonCB 

      I have voted every chance I got tkuzma! Hope you guys' win.

       

      I am also actually entered into a local contest and looking for assistance in winning the grand prize to help out the great ladies who are hosting our Wedding Shower. We see this as more of a social event for everyone (including people who can't come to the wedding) to celebrate with us. Although it is a local contest, it is on facebook, so if anyone can help out by following the directions below, it would be greatly appreciated!

       

      Please click "like"on  facebook pages below and post on the walls that "Crystal Sindy" sent you. Thanks in advance for your votes!

      Click the links below and "like" and comment for us!

      Be sure to like these other pages for Winnipeg businesses as well and say that I sent you :):) "Like" these other great businesses to help me get more votes.

      I saw this post too late :( Sorry I didn't get a chance to vote, but would love to hear how it turned out!!

       

      Thanks katman for the thought! Unfortunately I didn't win, but I'm more than thrilled as I just found my dream dress in my budget anyways!


      My Mayan Riviera Wedding Planning Journal (February 7, 2013)- http://www.bestdesti...ebruary-7-2013/


      #5 katman

      katman
      • Jr. Member
      • 170 posts

        Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:01 PM

        Originally Posted by tkuzma 

         

        Thanks katman for the thought! Unfortunately I didn't win, but I'm more than thrilled as I just found my dream dress in my budget anyways!

         

         

        Sorry to hear about the contest... but that's FANTASTIC news about your dress!!! YAY!!! :)
        Care to post a picture?!  (Even if it's just the model shot?)  Where did you end up finding it?  I'm up in Fort McMurray, so I'll probs be doing a lot of my dress shopping in Edmonton too!!



        #6 soonCB

        soonCB
        • Jr. Member
        • 264 posts

          Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:23 PM

          Originally Posted by katman 

          I saw this post too late :( Sorry I didn't get a chance to vote, but would love to hear how it turned out!!

           You can help us win a prize package for our wedding shower! (by following the instructions above).


          The prize package includes a TOP CAKE AND 100 CUPCAKES $270.00 value, Custom cupcake wrappers in your choice of color from tz-tomio's $100.00 value., $200.00 gift certificate from Smokin' Hawgs, $100.00 gift certificate from Daring Diva Purses, $ 100.00 gift certificate from Shelley's Shots).
           

           

          Thanks Tkuzma for your support! I hope we win! Congrats on finding your dress
           



          #7 tkuzma

          tkuzma
          • Jr. Member
          • 418 posts
          • Wedding Date:February 7, 2013
          • Wedding Location:Mayan Rivieria

          Posted 23 May 2012 - 09:10 AM

          Originally Posted by katman 

           

           

          Sorry to hear about the contest... but that's FANTASTIC news about your dress!!! YAY!!! :)
          Care to post a picture?!  (Even if it's just the model shot?)  Where did you end up finding it?  I'm up in Fort McMurray, so I'll probs be doing a lot of my dress shopping in Edmonton too!!

           

          Sorry but I am not going to post a picture of my dress because an Internet google search of my name pulls up me posting in this forum and I don't want to risk certain people finding a picture of it!

          I bought my dress at Nouvelle Bridal, which I highly recommend! Other bridal salons that I liked were Pure Bridal and The Bridal House.  Good luck on finding your dress!


          My Mayan Riviera Wedding Planning Journal (February 7, 2013)- http://www.bestdesti...ebruary-7-2013/





          0 user(s) are reading this topic

          0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users