#41 NJBride2014

NJBride2014
  • 441 posts
  • Wedding Date:September 13, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Le Blanc Spa Resort
  • LocationCancun, Mexico

Posted 07 August 2013 - 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by Cowtowngal 

We will all be coming from Canada, and the 1week AI prices for flight and accommodations run somewhere around $1500-$1800 for the week, so, if it's any consolation, your prices are very reasonable from where you are! I figure, if the guests really want to be there, they will make efforts to do so. Those that cannot, well, we'll miss your faces on our special day, but no hard feelings, we'll show ya pics when we come home :)

I'm with you if you can't make it no hard feelings but the bride and groom will still have a blast.  They can enjoy all the great pics!! 

43 guests plus bride and groom.... ;)

Engagement Photos - http://www.bestdesti...y/#entry1827276

Planning Thread - http://www.bestdesti...y/#entry1860630

#42 kjackson

kjackson
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 01:35 PM

Hi you guys! Im planning on having my wedding at Melia Cabo Real on Nov 12, 2013 and not sure which photographer to go with.. any recommendations?

Thanks !

#43 Enrique Morales

Enrique Morales
    • 8 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:59 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by kjackson 

Hi you guys! Im planning on having my wedding at Melia Cabo Real on Nov 12, 2013 and not sure which photographer to go with.. any recommendations?

Thanks !

Congrats on your wedding! I would like to kindly invite you to visit our website (emweddings.com) 

I'm sure there are many factors to review before making a decision, and i will be more than happy to assist you in the process :)

Best of luck with all your plans!

EM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users