Sign in to follow this  
tphanders

Melia Cabo Real Wedding

HI, I am also getting married at Melia Cabo Real Dec. 15, 2013.  I have been communicating with Shantal who is one of the wedding planners and she is currently getting all the prices for me for the wedding for 60 ppl.  I have done about a month of reseach on all resorts and their wedding packages and Melia just blew me away.  Not sure if you know, but they have a facebook page under Melia Cabo Real weddings and there are some amazing photos. 

HI! 
I was wondering if there were anymore reviews or updates on the Melia? I am thinking of a July wedding there but worried its not very private. I was thinking of using the beach area but can't get too much information on furniture rentals. Any ideas? 

I'm just wondering if any brides that had there wedding at Melia Cabo Real, used an outside vendor for flowers and photography. I've emailed back in forth with Paula and now i've spoken with Shantal, has anyone worked with them yet?

I'm also working with Shantal and I'm not sure what flourist they work with but we are going in July to meet with her to plan and meet with all the vendors :)

Beach Bride,

one of the reasons I chose Melia is because there is onl 1 wedding a day, so a little more privacy. Hope it i private too! I can't stand at the idea of brindes waiting around for their turn!! msncry.gif

I completely agree with you about the 1 wedding per day, plus you can't beat the wedding package pricing compared to other places.  Have you looked on their facebook page yet?  Such amazing photos of the weddings.  When is your wedding day?

Originally Posted by Gyqueiroz View Post

Beach Bride,

one of the reasons I chose Melia is because there is onl 1 wedding a day, so a little more privacy. Hope it i private too! I can't stand at the idea of brindes waiting around for their turn!! msncry.gif

I completely agree with you about the 1 wedding per day, plus you can't beat the wedding package pricing compared to other places. Have you looked on their facebook page yet? Such amazing photos of the weddings. When is your wedding day?