#11 Copita

Copita
  • 979 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 09:32 AM

My STDs just say:

Erica & Jorge

Date

Formal invitation to follow

Inside of them, we will be including a business card to the travel agent and a link to our website (which has all the passport, lodging, activities, how we met information).

Good luck!

#12 wsarah2107

wsarah2107
    • 166 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 10:42 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by trisha0612
      I'm not sure what to do about STD's.....

.....Also, does anyone have any suggestions for STD's, and where I could get them?
      haha, I just had to make a comment, I left this tab up on our computer while I was at work...and FI read it while I was gone...he said he was like, WTF, why does this lady want to get an STD on her destination wedding...and then I kept reading and all the other girls were excited about it and talking about STDs like they were normal!! (I'm a nurse so he was assuming STD=sexually transmitted disease) ha!

#13 SDSteph

SDSteph
      • 812 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 11:14 AM

I am doing the website also. It will make giving the info easier. Sorry grandma.
        Steph and Kel Mayan Riveria - February 2011http://www.stephnkelwedding.com

#14 KarenM

KarenM
        • 1,920 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 12:21 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by wsarah2107
          haha, I just had to make a comment, I left this tab up on our computer while I was at work...and FI read it while I was gone...he said he was like, WTF, why does this lady want to get an STD on her destination wedding...and then I kept reading and all the other girls were excited about it and talking about STDs like they were normal!! (I'm a nurse so he was assuming STD=sexually transmitted disease) ha!
          Ha!! That's hilarious! I'm a new nurse & that's what my FI (& some of my friends) thought too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users