Beach-Themed Ring Holders

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 foxytv

foxytv
  • VIP Member
  • 7,740 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 12:09 PM

After seeing this pic on the "show us your rings" thread ... I began a mission to find similar ring holders.
    Click the image to open in full size.

This one is my favorite b/c it's got the starfish closure (but $131) !! And they will personalize it inside for free. Would be a great hand-me-down over the years.
    Limoges Florida & Island Collectibles - Porcelain Box Collection of Beaches - S - Limoges Boutique

#2 jmhein

jmhein
    • 665 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 05:42 PM

I really want a shell ring holder too, ever since I saw that pic as well! I think I am going to go with the Polished Tiger Clam Shell on this site that Lizz had posted (affordable - only $5.95!!!):
      Beach Wedding Favors: Beach Weddings by HansonEllis
      ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#3 babycow

babycow
      • 367 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 06:11 PM

Love the idea! They look like the little coin purses that used to be real popular a while back. I think they were pretty inexpensive too, like dollar tree cheap. I will have to keep an eye out for them cuz their cute for ring holders and for favors.
        http://i206.photobuc....DERICA_242.jpg
        Erica and Tim
        Dreams Tulum
        Mexico
        May 17, 2008

#4 foxytv

foxytv
        • VIP Member
        • 7,740 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 09:05 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by jmhein
          I really want a shell ring holder too, ever since I saw that pic as well! I think I am going to go with the Polished Tiger Clam Shell on this site that Lizz had posted (affordable - only $5.95!!!):
          Beach Wedding Favors: Beach Weddings by HansonEllis
          Oh yeah ... that one is awesome! I'm going to order this and check out the quality (even if it's poor quality, I don't mind for the price!). We have 2 ringbearers, so I could afford to get each of them one to carry (as opposed to the others posted, which are awesome, but just too expensive!).

#5 *JillD*

*JillD*
          • 5,112 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 10:14 AM

I saw some on ebay too

#6 Birdie07

Birdie07
            • 1,218 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 11:11 PM

I think i'll get 2 of these 2. They're so cheap and it has our name and dates on it for 1 dollar! Or if I don't like them I'll just get a real shell and do it. Either way I love the idea!

#7 Birdie07

Birdie07
              • 1,218 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 12:41 AM

I said I'd post these a while ago and I forgot..but these are the ring holders I got. I bought 2 ..one was pinkish and one is white both say "Calia and Tony 12.18.07" On the outside.

Sorry they're so big...and the glare took out the words..oh well.

#8 nenamono

nenamono
                • 282 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 12:45 AM

These are so pretty. The less expensive ones would make great favors or favor holders.

#9 Birdie07

Birdie07
                  • 1,218 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 12:49 AM

Mine is the least expensive one...about 6 bucks each..the hanson something site...it's a real shell though it will serve its purpose!

#10 jmhein

jmhein
                    • 665 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 12:51 AM

I ordered mine from HansonEllis in early November and am still waiting for it to arrive. HMPH!
                      ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users