DIY Passports.. Need help with Stamps.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MissBubbles205

• 1,350 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:30 AM

Good Afternoon Everyone!!

Well I got my template from Aylee today. (It's a great template) But I finally figured out how to set the page settings to the one I created from scratch in Publisher; so I plan on using this one instead. (I did however snag the US Seal from Aylee's and took off my original image I was going to use, so I did get some use out of it).. :o)

But I think the invites look a little plain without the stamps. Can anyone tell me had to create and add those?  Not sure if I want to use tiny shadowed dots, hibiscious flowers or the stamps.. It just needs something.

Also, I ordered my paper from Paper and More today. :o) I got Pearl White and Metallic Azela Pink Cardstock and 50 Metallic Azela envelopes for less than $80!  I plan on making my bridesmaid cards, invites, and RSVP's and should have more than plenty pages. :o)   

#2 dominiqueamber

• 923 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:28 PM

I know it's so exciting to have the fresh supplies! I googled passport stamps for inspiration. I created mine in Power Point because it was easy to move things around and I could save them as Jpegs. I didn't do what I started out to but I really like the stamp with the wedding date and location and one with your wedding website or place to RSVP to and one with travel details. Here is a link where you can see mine and if you like it I'll email you what I have. http://raoulandamber...the-big-reveal/

I don't think there is a right or wrong way to do this I would just start with the basic shapes you want (circle, rectangle, square) and play around.

#3 finleya

• 189 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 07:55 PM

Anyone know how to get that "stamped on" look? I can create the shapes/text and such, but getting that faded in some areas look I am at a loss...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users