Photo

HELPPP!!! CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME ON AN ALL-INCLUSIVE RESORT IN JAMAICA OF COURSE, WHERE I CAN HOLD A WEDDING???

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 JBride777

JBride777
  • 36 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 01:34 PM

HEY LADIES!

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE INFORM ME ON AN ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT IN JAMAICA WHERE I CAN HOLD A WEDDING??? IF YOU CAN PLEASE POST LINKS AND/OR DETAILS WHERE. OPINIONS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED. A RESORT THAT SPACIOUS, BIG POOL, AND FRIENDLY PRICES FOR MY GUESTS WOULD BE AWESOME!

THANKS! HOPE TO HEAR FROM SOMEONE SOON  

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 26 March 2012 - 01:38 PM

Well,

first word of advice is not to type in all caps because it is like you are yelling at them.

second, have you read any of the resort reviews here: 

HEY LADIES!

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE INFORM ME ON AN ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT IN JAMAICA WHERE I CAN HOLD A WEDDING??? IF YOU CAN PLEASE POST LINKS AND/OR DETAILS WHERE. OPINIONS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED. A RESORT THAT SPACIOUS, BIG POOL, AND FRIENDLY PRICES FOR MY GUESTS WOULD BE AWESOME!

THANKS! HOPE TO HEAR FROM SOMEONE SOON  

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 mrlddst

mrlddst
    • 222 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 06:23 AM

There are all kinds in Jamaica.  Do you have a date in mind yet and a budget? Maybe you should look some general resort reviews up on tripadvisor and take a look at some of the pictures.  There is always feedback on this site as well from multiple venuse..  After you pick a general date, narrow your selection down by whatever is most important to you.  Afterwards, ask for quotes for prices during the time you would like to stay to see if it is feasible.  Contact the resort to see if your date is available.

Its done.....you can read my planning journal or the review...long over due.

http://www.bestdesti...ego-bay-jamaica

#4 JBride777

JBride777
      • 36 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 08:07 AM

@ Tammy Host- The caps were not meant for a loud tone. I am just very curious about what is out there and I was eager to read some feedback from experienced Brides. I apologize if you took it that way.

@mrlddst- thanks so much for the info. I would love info on brides who have had their weddings in Jamaica. However, your info is very much appreciated. 

#5 JayKay

JayKay
        • 3,472 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
        • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
        • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:43 PM

There are many different all inclusive resorts in Jamaica all of which offer something different and fit different budgets.  I suggest reading many reviews on here and finding a TA to work with who can direct you.

#6 Sophie2677

Sophie2677
        • 10 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:21 AM

I'm getting married in June at beaches Sandy Bay.  We have privileges at both Beaches Sandy Bay and Beaches Negril (Larger and more expensive) so it's like 2 for 1 deal.  It's kid friendly with sesame street characters and was one of the better deals in Negril for all inclusive I think.  We are paying average of $2000/pp for flight and hotel/all inclusive. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users