We booked our wedding date at our resort about a year in advance. At that time we didn't know the prices or schedules for flights. We sent out our STDs, but waiting to send out anything else until we had the exact pricing to make sure it was still affordable for our guests. We received the pricing in June and decided to go ahead with it. I would say book a date with the resort and just inform them that the pricing from your TA is not available. They are usually pretty understanding of this.
Originally Posted by Jamaicanmecrazy
I am looking to have a wedding at the Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, but my TA says prices wont be out until the summer,.... but Ive noticed ppl already booking their wedding for around that time....Im worried I'll book it but then the price will be too high for my guests! Majority coming from Toronto....anyone have any tips or anything!? Thanks :)