Photo

Coconoir's Planning Thread Pgs 1-8, Final Review & Templates Pgs. 18-19

• Please log in to reply
373 replies to this topic

#171 Jocelin Reyes

Jocelin Reyes
  • 161 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:35 AM

Forgot to say the idea on the shell is amazing. I have been thinking what to use for the rings and I think I just found it!!!. 

#172 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
    • 2,136 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 12:36 PM

Muchas Gracias ;-)

Thanks so much for the compliments!  I'm a shoe whore (self acclaimed LOL) so this was a big deal for me...  The shell was a big hit and so unique.  When I laid eyes on the inspiration picture there were no more questions as to what I was going to do.  Our guest said "they had never seen something like this before.."  Gosh I love this site

Originally Posted by Jocelin Reyes 

Thank you for sharing. You did and amazing job. Congratulations. BTW I love you shoes!!

Originally Posted by Jocelin Reyes 

Forgot to say the idea on the shell is amazing. I have been thinking what to use for the rings and I think I just found it!!!. 

#173 allbap

allbap
      • 54 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 01:14 PM

congrats and thank you for sharing with us. I have loved reading your blog. May you two have many years of happiness together.

#174 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
        • 2,136 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 01:18 PM

You are far to kind!  I thank you for the compliments and blessings!  I really need to finish my final planning thread

congrats and thank you for sharing with us. I have loved reading your blog. May you two have many years of happiness together.

#175 shanandcal

shanandcal
          • 103 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 08:00 PM

I have a question... When you made your website did it go "live" when you created it, or could you choose when you wanted others to see the site? And How did you decide to go with that web company?

#176 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
            • 2,136 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:10 AM

IT' is "live" so to speak but if you password protect it (like I did) know one will be able to access your site wihtout it. 

For US it was all that we wanted without limitations.  For example:

I have 5 songs uploaded to play in the sequence that I want.

I can change the format as many times as I want (I'm not locked in to one look all the time), this is the same with color

They have seating charts etc....

And I can go on and on. 

I already knew going in,  that I would be re-doing the site to showcase our engagement pictures so that the songs, look etc. would be different when they visit the site again...so for me this was the best.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shanandcal 

I have a question... When you made your website did it go "live" when you created it, or could you choose when you wanted others to see the site? And How did you decide to go with that web company?

#177 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
              • 2,136 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:25 AM

Updates in May!

Wow, it seems like such a long time that I have updated anything on this site!   I find myself contemplating all that I will put into my final planning thread (without having our professional pictures back),  so that it's complete, however; this would only lead to post in June, which will happen anyway.  So, for now I will add pictures that our guest took and templates.  I will do my best to add things as they happened as this will help me to stay organized

Coco's discliamer *All pictures are non-professional pictures.  Once I am done uploading all post, I will mark this by saying "The End." Lastly, if I do not include a template it is probably one that I do not intend or sharing.  Likewise, if you find a template that does not include the graphics that I used, that is because I do not intend on sharing that as it was designed for us. 

If you are new to my planning thread, please take a moment to look at the first few pages which will have pictures, explains vendors etc.  If you have been following me for a while, then please take a look at my review for Moon Palac before you get started here as this will have a lot of things in it.  You can find the link in my signature!

So, let's get started shall we?

Since the majority of the DIY projects came with the concept of OOT bags, let's start with all things centered around OOT.  Since we planned to have welcome cocktails, I thought it would be great to give the bags out that night.  Most guests arrived on Thursday and our Welcome Cocktails were Friday so... it simply made sense so that they could start using the bags immediately.  Here is a picuture of the bags lined up on the Terrace... They were color coded this way:

All pink: single females

All blue: single males

Combo (pink and blue): Couples!  Couples received 1 bag

photo(43).JPG

bags and tissue paper purchaed from Nashvillewraps.com

Contents:

-Welcome folder (there was no template for this)!  I took a 12x14 sheet of Bazzille paper (found at Michaels) and folded it in half and then folded it up.  I used Martha Stewarts glue  & bone folder to make the creases.

-DND signs

-Tears of Joy packets

-Vista Print "Wish you were here" postcards

- Welcome booklet

Other DIY contents/or their parts in the bag

-Adult Activity book

-Kids activity book (given in pre-mailing packet)

-1st Aid Kit

-chapstick labels

-oot bag tag labels

Attached Files

#178 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                • 2,136 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:41 AM

CONTINUED (END OF OOT BAG TEMPLATES)

The Kids brochure is proving too big to upload, so if you are interested in this, send me a pm with your email address.

Attached Files

#179 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                  • 2,136 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:48 AM

Welcome Cocktail DIY's (Pictures only)

Again referrning to my pop's of color ;-)  We kept the decor for this light:

-customized napkins

-drink straws (purchased from etsy), tags done myself

-Lumi's (pictures posted/will not include template) since it was too windy the lumi's (pictures in the beginning of this thread) was used at our reception.

Pictures of the actual set-up

Bar of the Terrace that they set-up just for us!

photo(46).JPGphoto(66).JPG

#180 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                    • 2,136 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:50 AM

Cocktail Hour DIY's

Again in keeping with our pop of color and light on the DIY's the following touches were added:

-Satin Table sashes on the cocktail table

-Cocktail hour menu's (DIY)... I made 3D butterflies to attach and added bling.

-Cocktail hour stirrers featuring the Brides signature drink (no template used ).  Items: wooden stirrers, rhinestones, and double sided tape all purchased from Michaels.  And then added my DIY lables (template not attached)

-Guestbook (purcased from Etsy)

-Guestbook cards to sign (DIY) I made 8 different cards (one attached)

-Painted numbers (Martha Stewart Craft pants) numbers from Michaels

Guest signing guestbook

564822_10150770550966926_796411925_9756132_1007009568_n.jpg

Cocktail Menus

394332_10151540760340517_755960516_23174098_307903108_n.jpg

photo(2).JPG

The pictures below were before Mexico which were at the bar

Stirrers

Napkins

My Signature Drink Stirrers.JPG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users