Inside of Travel Sleeve with bling added and the return luggage tags

inside pretravel cover.bmpReturn luggage tags before.JPG

#112 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
    • 2,136 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:21 AM

Last of the updates until my return

A litte Decor

As stated in the beginning of my thread, I will post all decor, along with vendors and most templates upon my return within in my final review. 

Welcome Dinner:

We are giving out our OOT bags at the welcome dinner so this will definitely add some color in the chairs.  However; I wanted just a dab of color on the tables as well.  Again, just slight touches and this didn't cost much:

DIY Straw tags (Straws purchaed from Etsy), DIY Lumi-not all are posted however; the words for my Lumi and straw tags were taking from 1 Cor 13: 4-7  (I purchased tealight candles), and napkins

Beginning of Straws.JPGstraws.jpg

Happiness Lumi.jpgLumis.jpgLove lumi.jpgphoto.JPG

#113 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:32 AM

LAST POST

Guestbook:

Our guestbook set-up will have displayed at our cocktail hour.  We choose to do it this way since the reception is only 3 hours and we didn't want to waste 20-30 minutes of that time having our guest do this.  So while we are off taking pictures, they will be eating, drinking and signing our guestbook.

Set-Up includes:

Picture box (An Etsy Vendor)

DIY Cocktail Menus

DIY Cocktail Stirrers

DIY date to surround our GuestBook (painted with Marrtha Stewart Acrylic Paint)

DIY Guestbook Cards

DIY Sign for Guestbook

Cocktail Napinks

Not shown: Pins (I packed them without taking pictures (sorry) & sashes that will be wrapped around the cocktail tables.

Cocktail Hour 1.jpgMy Signature Drink Stirrers.JPGphoto(2).JPG

Guestbook -setup

Guestbox.JPGGuestBook Notecards.JPGGuestbook Table.JPGGuest book sign.JPG

THE END!!!!  More upon my return

#114 JQLong

JQLong
        • 336 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:43 AM

Hey coconoir1908.....its almost here girl!  Everything looks wonderful!  I am so excited for you!!!!

How are you able to sleep?  Sheesh....I have 3 motnhs to go and I am constantly draming of everything I have to do!

Congrats once again.....Can't wait to see you pictures!!!!

LAST POST

Guestbook:

Our guestbook set-up will have displayed at our cocktail hour.  We choose to do it this way since the reception is only 3 hours and we didn't want to waste 20-30 minutes of that time having our guest do this.  So while we are off taking pictures, they will be eating, drinking and signing our guestbook.

Set-Up includes:

DIY Cocktail Menus

DIY Cocktail Stirrers

DIY Guestbook Cards

DIY Sign for Guestbook

Cocktail Napinks

Not shown: Pins (I packed them without taking pictures (sorry) & sashes that will be wrapped around the cocktail tables.

Guestbook -setup

So Amazing......July 4, 2012!!!!!!

#115 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
          • 2,136 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:35 AM

Sleep who has time for sleep LOL there has been many of nights (more in the past versus now) where FI came down stairs, and stood over the computer as he demanded to shut it down..

Hey coconoir1908.....its almost here girl!  Everything looks wonderful!  I am so excited for you!!!!

How are you able to sleep?  Sheesh....I have 3 motnhs to go and I am constantly draming of everything I have to do!

Congrats once again.....Can't wait to see you pictures!!!!

#116 Blujaye

Blujaye
            • Site Supporter
            • 96 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:19 AM

Chanel, I'm telling you, I looked forward to an update daily on your thread since you started this one! I truly wish you all the best on your big day and I can't wait to see the end result. Blessings to you and your husband to be :)
              Marrying my best friend on October 6th, 2012 at the Riu Ocho Rios!!

#117 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
              • 955 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:29 PM

While I have gleaned insight and inspiration from many BDW brides, it’s threads like these that truly amaze me . Thanks for sharing and congrats on your upcoming nuptials. And by the way, you look stunning in the LZ3050.

#118 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                • 2,136 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:31 PM

Blujaye, thank you for the blessings and your kind words, they are very much appreciated!!  I'm so excited to see it all come together but however it plays out I know that it is all in God's hands.  Updates to come ASAP....     Happy Planning

Originally Posted by Blujaye 

Chanel, I'm telling you, I looked forward to an update daily on your thread since you started this one! I truly wish you all the best on your big day and I can't wait to see the end result. Blessings to you and your husband to be :)

#119 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                  • 2,136 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:35 PM

Awe ChocoTaco, I am humbled to say the least!  The love that you the ladies here have shown me has been awesome.  I can truly say that without this site, I would have brought everything.  I'm

While I have gleaned insight and inspiration from many BDW brides, it’s threads like these that truly amaze me . Thanks for sharing and congrats on your upcoming nuptials. And by the way, you look stunning in the LZ3050.

Attached Files

#120 anudrm

anudrm
                    • 760 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:40 AM

Now you know I am commenting on the menus!!! I remember that work day, LOL ~ It has been sooooo fun planning with you your big day.  I am so excited for you!!!!! You leave soon, how exciting is that.  Can't wait to see everything all together.  Love it all!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

LAST POST

Guestbook:

Set-Up includes:

DIY Cocktail Menus

DIY Cocktail Stirrers

DIY Guestbook Cards

DIY Sign for Guestbook

Cocktail Napinks

Guestbook -setup

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users