Jump to content
coconoir1908

Coconoir's Planning Thread Pgs 1-8, Final Review & Templates Pgs. 18-19

Recommended Posts

Hello Brides and fellow Brides-To-Be cheer2.gif

 

Well our 1st anniversary is drawing near and I'm in the process of planning our trip to Hard Rock Punta Cana!  And guess what, we've turned it into a COUPLES event LOL.  Only because folks that attended that wedding kept asking "when is your next trip, I want to go".  So we put a "Couples Only" event together. 

 

I'll definitely post pictures upon our return.  I have a photog booked for my Boudoir shoot but not sure I want to do it there as I truly have so many FAB ideas that I will need my very own make-up artist and that proved to be difficult there.  OH well..... I'm a Philly girl so I will conquer this soon.

 

Happy Planning & Happy Anniversary to MY 2012 Moon Palace Brides. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, Your first year anniversary.  CONGRATS TO YOU!!!! That must be an amazing feeling..  That sounds like great fun a couples trip.  I was just telling FI that we need to start doing an annual couples trip.  I can't wait to have our first year anniversary as a married couple although, we have been together forever.  We had to put our wedding off for a while but we are back in planning mode and I have ofcourse been back on your thread your ideas are so inspiring. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

 

Hello Brides and fellow Brides-To-Be cheer2.gif

 

Well our 1st anniversary is drawing near and I'm in the process of planning our trip to Hard Rock Punta Cana!  And guess what, we've turned it into a COUPLES event LOL.  Only because folks that attended that wedding kept asking "when is your next trip, I want to go".  So we put a "Couples Only" event together. 

 

I'll definitely post pictures upon our return.  I have a photog booked for my Boudoir shoot but not sure I want to do it there as I truly have so many FAB ideas that I will need my very own make-up artist and that proved to be difficult there.  OH well..... I'm a Philly girl so I will conquer this soon.

 

Happy Planning & Happy Anniversary to MY 2012 Moon Palace Brides. 

WOW!  I cannot believe you are coming upon your 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!  CONGRATS!  Our wedding is in 51 days - we leave for Mexico in 45 days...I cannot believe a year has passed.  Thank you so much for all your inspiration along my path...wishing you a fabulous trip!  xoxo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thewave.gif45 & 51 days will be here before you know it!  thewave.gif CONGRATS to you if we don't have an opportunity to speak prior to.  May you and your husband to be have the wedding of your dreams!

 

I can't believe a year has passed already myself.  The time FLEW plane.gifby

Originally Posted by elissae View Post

WOW!  I cannot believe you are coming upon your 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!  CONGRATS!  Our wedding is in 51 days - we leave for Mexico in 45 days...I cannot believe a year has passed.  Thank you so much for all your inspiration along my path...wishing you a fabulous trip!  xoxo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you so very much!  We are too excited.

 

Definitely planning a grown up annual trip is awesome!  Of course we are going 2 days ahead of everyone else SHHHHHH LOL.

 

Have a dynamic wedding and PLAN until you are DONE :-) 

Originally Posted by tyrebride2b2013 View Post

Wow, Your first year anniversary.  CONGRATS TO YOU!!!! That must be an amazing feeling..  That sounds like great fun a couples trip.  I was just telling FI that we need to start doing an annual couples trip.  I can't wait to have our first year anniversary as a married couple although, we have been together forever.  We had to put our wedding off for a while but we are back in planning mode and I have ofcourse been back on your thread your ideas are so inspiring. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yay!! Can't wait to hear all about this resort!!! Moon and Sun Palace were amazing and as I know Hard Rock isn't affliated with Palace Resorts anymore, they can't be that much different!! So if Hard Rock has your approval I know it will be a good time! :)

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

Hello Brides and fellow Brides-To-Be cheer2.gif

 

Well our 1st anniversary is drawing near and I'm in the process of planning our trip to Hard Rock Punta Cana!  And guess what, we've turned it into a COUPLES event LOL.  Only because folks that attended that wedding kept asking "when is your next trip, I want to go".  So we put a "Couples Only" event together. 

 

I'll definitely post pictures upon our return.  I have a photog booked for my Boudoir shoot but not sure I want to do it there as I truly have so many FAB ideas that I will need my very own make-up artist and that proved to be difficult there.  OH well..... I'm a Philly girl so I will conquer this soon.

 

Happy Planning & Happy Anniversary to MY 2012 Moon Palace Brides. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

 

thewave.gif45 & 51 days will be here before you know it!  thewave.gif CONGRATS to you if we don't have an opportunity to speak prior to.  May you and your husband to be have the wedding of your dreams!

 

I can't believe a year has passed already myself.  The time FLEW plane.gifby

Thank you, Beauty!  xoxoxo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shan,

 

You are too funny but so true!  One reason we picked this resort in Punta Cana (we were going there regardless) was the FAB resort credits (we used all of them at Moon), and just the overall grand time that we had at the Palace.  Now to have something funkie...fun (clubs on site and casion-although I don't gamble) and include the credits.. I'm all for it.  Their spa looks AMAZING.   

Originally Posted by shan0487 View Post

Yay!! Can't wait to hear all about this resort!!! Moon and Sun Palace were amazing and as I know Hard Rock isn't affliated with Palace Resorts anymore, they can't be that much different!! So if Hard Rock has your approval I know it will be a good time! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh they have the resort credits as well?!

 

We actually only used $99 of our resort credits (for my wedding hair) haha.  We didn't have enough time to use them- being there for a week with your guests and not staying longer leaves you with no time to use the credits, lol. 

 

The club was open at Moon when we went and it was fun so I'm sure you'll have fun at the clubs in Punta Cana!! The casino is cool to have- I've never been to a resort with a casino (well aside from Vegas). 

 

Have fun and can't wait to hear all about it and see pics all over your FB! :)

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

Shan,

 

You are too funny but so true!  One reason we picked this resort in Punta Cana (we were going there regardless) was the FAB resort credits (we used all of them at Moon), and just the overall grand time that we had at the Palace.  Now to have something funkie...fun (clubs on site and casion-although I don't gamble) and include the credits.. I'm all for it.  Their spa looks AMAZING.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • How to login Hotmail? Today I am going to show you how to login to any Hotmail account on Desktop and Mobile. If you have a Hotmail account but you don’t know how to sign in Hotmail, this post helps you login Hotmail easy way with pictures. If you don’t have Hotmail account, of course, let Sign up Hotmail. And now, Here is how to sign in Hotmail.
       
    • I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
    • Choose the flower that is matching with the bride and gown dress.
    • Hotmail gmail login: How to change your gmail password and how to delete your Gmail account? GMAIL is the most popular emailing service, with almost had a billion people worldwide logging on every day to check their emails. Google has recently added a number of new updates to make it easier to secure your Gmail, as well as safely deleting your email account. How do you change your password or delete your hotmail account?
    • Việc tìm kiếm một phòng khám bệnh trĩ uy tín sẽ giúp người bệnh giảm bớt được cơn ác mộng đối với căn bệnh này. Bài viết dưới đây sẽ cung cấp giúp các bạn một số những thông tin về phòng khám bệnh trĩ Thái Hà http://benhtrithaiha.com
  • Topics

×