Jump to content

Photo

Thrilled ROR Newbie


  • Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 Cherie

Cherie
  • Newbie
  • 83 posts

    Posted 23 September 2007 - 04:27 PM

    Hi Jmhein!

    I am currently living in Fort McMurray, but am originally from Calgary (which I dearly miss!) GP's not too far. I work for the Health Region and usually have to fly across the province to work in High Level. Sometimes our charter sets down in GP to pick up passengers :)

    I would love to post pics, but I won't be going for my fitting until the middle of October. My dress is made by Mori Lee and so far I haven't been able to find it online. My BM dresses are from Venus bridal.

    How are things going for you? Do you have any pictures of your bridal dresses?

    #22 Spazz

    Spazz
    • VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

      Posted 23 September 2007 - 05:11 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Cherie
      Thanks Lizz! I really appreciate if you could send me the free menu. I'll PM you my email address (once I figure out how!). I'll then pass it on to my MIL. She is a travel agent and previously booked a large wedding party at the ROR last winter. Hopefully her connections will help smooth this whole process and make things happen when we get there!
      Do you remember the bride who was putting together a little booklet? I would be so interested in obtaining one, if she would be ok with that. Would you have her contact information?

      Having this forum is a godsend!
      I just emailed you the menu, let me know if you don't get it for some reason. Mo (mobride) is the one who is creating a booklet. I think we all are actually, I just probably won't get around to doing it for awhile. We'll all definitely share what we do. Let us know what else you need.

      #23 jmhein

      jmhein
      • Member
      • 665 posts

        Posted 23 September 2007 - 05:38 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Cherie
        Hi Jmhein!

        I am currently living in Fort McMurray, but am originally from Calgary (which I dearly miss!) GP's not too far. I work for the Health Region and usually have to fly across the province to work in High Level. Sometimes our charter sets down in GP to pick up passengers :)

        I would love to post pics, but I won't be going for my fitting until the middle of October. My dress is made by Mori Lee and so far I haven't been able to find it online. My BM dresses are from Venus bridal.

        How are things going for you? Do you have any pictures of your bridal dresses?
        Things are coming together for me as well! Still a list a mile long of things to do, but they are all relatively small and fun things like buying favours for the guests, ordering our wedding rings, etc. Anyway, I will try not to hijack this thread any more than I already have, LOL!
        I have posted pics of my wedding dress (by Venus Bridals, bought it in Edmonton at a store that had customized the lace up back) and my bridesmaid dresses (bought at Le Chateau) in these threads (links below), you may have to dig through for my posts, LOL, but it will be fun as I love looking at all the wonderful dresses everyone picked out for themselves!

        Wedding dresses: http://bestdestinati....ing-dress.html
        Bridesmaid dresses: http://bestdestinati....s-dresses.html

        I have yet to see Fort Mac myself but I think it would be interesting to check it out and see the famous oil sands! Hopefully some day!
        ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23


        My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

        #24 Jerzzygirl

        Jerzzygirl
        • Jr. Member
        • 203 posts

          Posted 23 September 2007 - 10:36 PM

          I have written down your picture requests and I will happily take them All!! And a million more....lol

          #25 pouchie

          pouchie
          • Jr. Member
          • 189 posts

            Posted 24 September 2007 - 10:58 AM

            Welcome to the forum!!

            #26 royfa

            royfa
            • Sr. Member
            • 2,201 posts

              Posted 24 September 2007 - 11:31 AM

              to the forum!
              Fannie & Pierre

              #27 Cherie

              Cherie
              • Newbie
              • 83 posts

                Posted 24 September 2007 - 03:12 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Lizz
                I just emailed you the menu, let me know if you don't get it for some reason. Mo (mobride) is the one who is creating a booklet. I think we all are actually, I just probably won't get around to doing it for awhile. We'll all definitely share what we do. Let us know what else you need.
                Thank you Lizz, I just received it!

                #28 Cherie

                Cherie
                • Newbie
                • 83 posts

                  Posted 24 September 2007 - 03:13 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Jerzzygirl
                  I have written down your picture requests and I will happily take them All!! And a million more....lol
                  That would be wonderful; I will be able to do the same, as I seem to be getting married sooner than the other brides on here!

                  Thanks Jerzzy!

                  #29 Cherie

                  Cherie
                  • Newbie
                  • 83 posts

                    Posted 24 September 2007 - 03:58 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by jmhein
                    Things are coming together for me as well! Still a list a mile long of things to do, but they are all relatively small and fun things like buying favours for the guests, ordering our wedding rings, etc. Anyway, I will try not to hijack this thread any more than I already have, LOL!
                    I have posted pics of my wedding dress (by Venus Bridals, bought it in Edmonton at a store that had customized the lace up back) and my bridesmaid dresses (bought at Le Chateau) in these threads (links below), you may have to dig through for my posts, LOL, but it will be fun as I love looking at all the wonderful dresses everyone picked out for themselves!

                    Wedding dresses: http://bestdestinati....ing-dress.html
                    Bridesmaid dresses: http://bestdestinati....s-dresses.html

                    I have yet to see Fort Mac myself but I think it would be interesting to check it out and see the famous oil sands! Hopefully some day!
                    I couldn't find your dresses!! Can you recall which page they were on? I'm sure you're wedding dress is beautiful, because I love everything in Venus Bridal. Let me know if you ever visit Fort Mac! Would you believe I've lived here a year and a half and I still haven't toured the sites? You need someone from out of town to encourage me to do these things!

                    Talk to you soon,
                    Cherie

                    #30 Sarah

                    Sarah

                      VIP Member

                    • VIP Member
                    • 6,996 posts

                      Posted 24 September 2007 - 04:16 PM

                      Welcome Cherie! It sounds like you have done a lot already. Happy planning!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users