Jump to content

Photo

BDW Wedding Webinar: The Beloved (La Amada) & Excellence Resorts April 14 @ 9:00am PST


  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

    Admin & Owner

  • Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:35 PM

 

Hello BDW Brides & Grooms,

 

BestDestinationWedding.com & Wright Travel Agency are excited to present a wedding webinar for The Beloved (La Amada) & Excellence Resorts in Mexico.
 
Nayeli Ugarte & Carlos Canino from The Beloved & Excellence Resorts, will be a panelists and will give a presentation as well as be on hand for a Q & A session.
 
Wendy HicksI will also be a panelist to answer your travel questions about rates, group blocks vs. individual packages, etc.
 
This is a great opportunity for current The Beloved & Excellence Resorts brides and grooms or those considering the venues for the wedding location to get your questions answered. 
 
All that attend the webinar and get married aThe Beloved & Excellence Resorts will receive:
  • A bottle of Sparkling Wine and fruit platter at check-in.
 
Also, if you book your wedding trip, honeymoon or wedding group with    Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
https://www1.gotomee...ister/605209209
 
Join us for a wedding webinar and meet Nayeli Ugarte & Carlos Canino from The Beloved & Excellence Resorts and Wendy Hicks from Wright Travel Agency.  We will cover how to plan your wedding at The Beloved & Excellence Resorts and your best travel options as well hold a Q & A Session at the end of the presentations.
Title: BDW Webinar: The Beloved & Excellence Resorts
Date: Saturday, April 14, 2012
Time: 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM PDT
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
System Requirements
PC-based attendees
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
 
Macintosh®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
 


Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

 
Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
 
Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.


#2 Alysonh57

Alysonh57
  • Newbie
  • 28 posts

    Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:15 AM

    I just registered for the webinar and I am looking forward to it!



    #3 Sharon99

    Sharon99
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,301 posts

      Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:21 AM


      Me too!! I already have a list of questions lol!

       

      Originally Posted by Alysonh57 

      I just registered for the webinar and I am looking forward to it!



       



      #4 TammyWright

      TammyWright

        Admin & Owner

      • Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

      Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:56 PM

      bumping...this webinar is coming up...


      Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

       
      Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
       
      Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.


      #5 Sharon99

      Sharon99
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,301 posts

        Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:20 AM

        I will be attending the webinar & here are the questions that I have so far...

        Thanks!

         

         

        - What do we do if it rains? (We are booked at the Spice Terrace which is outside) - How many seats can fit in the gazebo? - For our cocktail hour can we have one of the special monkey drinks made as a surprise for everyone?(25 guests) - Do I have to bring flowers if we want the cake decorated with them(docs say we do)? - Do I choose the cake when we get there? - Is there a taste testing before the wedding? - Is there a rehearsal for the ceremony the day before? If so, what time & who organizes this? - Who puts out all my items? (place settings, chair sashes, maracas) - Can we use the same chair sashes(I am bringing) for the ceremony and reception? (who sets them up?) - Do I leave the items I bought there or assign someone to collect them after or will the WC do this for me? - Do we keep the centerpieces? - After our ceremony can I reserve seats for the theater for the Micahel Jackson show for all my guests to sit together?  

        #6 Brennas

        Brennas
        • Newbie
        • 43 posts

          Posted 13 April 2012 - 07:36 AM


          Thanks Sharon99! These are great quetions and some of the ones I wanted to know. I have to work during the webinar and I am having my fiance do this.. I am sure I will be asking the other EPM brides  that listen in a few questions! haha

          Originally Posted by Sharon99 

          I will be attending the webinar & here are the questions that I have so far...

          Thanks!

           

           

          - What do we do if it rains? (We are booked at the Spice Terrace which is outside) - How many seats can fit in the gazebo? - For our cocktail hour can we have one of the special monkey drinks made as a surprise for everyone?(25 guests) - Do I have to bring flowers if we want the cake decorated with them(docs say we do)? - Do I choose the cake when we get there? - Is there a taste testing before the wedding? - Is there a rehearsal for the ceremony the day before? If so, what time & who organizes this? - Who puts out all my items? (place settings, chair sashes, maracas) - Can we use the same chair sashes(I am bringing) for the ceremony and reception? (who sets them up?) - Do I leave the items I bought there or assign someone to collect them after or will the WC do this for me? - Do we keep the centerpieces? - After our ceremony can I reserve seats for the theater for the Micahel Jackson show for all my guests to sit together?  


           



          #7 Sharon99

          Sharon99
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,301 posts

            Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:59 AM

            No problem, Ill fill you in on what I find out if your FI missed anything.
             

            Originally Posted by Brennas 


            Thanks Sharon99! These are great quetions and some of the ones I wanted to know. I have to work during the webinar and I am having my fiance do this.. I am sure I will be asking the other EPM brides  that listen in a few questions! haha



             



             



            #8 TammyWright

            TammyWright

              Admin & Owner

            • Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

            Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:56 AM

            just bumping...this starts in a few minutes...


            Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

             
            Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
             
            Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.


            #9 Sharon99

            Sharon99
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,301 posts

              Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:52 AM


              Thanks Tammy!

              I had to end my session a few minutes early. This was very helpful and answered all my questions I had!

              Thanks again! 

              Originally Posted by Tammy Host 

              just bumping...this starts in a few minutes...



               



              #10 TammyWright

              TammyWright

                Admin & Owner

              • Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

              Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:28 PM



              Originally Posted by Sharon99 


              Thanks Tammy!

              I had to end my session a few minutes early. This was very helpful and answered all my questions I had!

              Thanks again! 



               

              no worries about leaving early...as long as you got your questions answered...sorry about the internet hiccups...so weird...never had that happen before..
               

               


              Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

               
              Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
               
              Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.





              0 user(s) are reading this topic

              0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users