Oh yeah I def could have spent that, I'm just cheap.  Haha.  I used a coupon and got just a couple of strands of the nicer beads, and mostly used an inexpensive strand of tiny, inexpensive ones.  The gold oval things I bought online for like $3 for both.

Than you so much for these instructions!! I love a great DIY project, but was a little nervous to tackle this one. Can't wait to try this out now!

Originally Posted by agm04 View Post

I only have one foot done so far, but here it is!  I wanted it to match the pearl and gold necklace I'll be wearing (which FI's mom made me.  it has a simlar gold loop thing).

Do you know what size beads you bought for the smallest ones?? I am going to attempt this project (wish me luck, lol!) and going to order my beads from etsy. Not sure if I should order 2mm, 3mm, or 4mm.

Thanks!! 

Liz :)

Originally Posted by lgerry View Post

Do you know what size beads you bought for the smallest ones?? I am going to attempt this project (wish me luck, lol!) and going to order my beads from etsy. Not sure if I should order 2mm, 3mm, or 4mm.

Thanks!! 

Liz :)

I bought a bunch of already-beaded strands - it might have even been a necklace - then cut them and used the beads.  I think I ended up using 2mm string, so I think the smallest beads must be 3mm?  Maybe 4?  Sorry I'm not sure!  Good luck.  :)

ok thanks! I think ill order some 3mm and cross my fingers haha! :)