I only have one foot done so far, but here it is!  I wanted it to match the pearl and gold necklace I'll be wearing (which FI's mom made me.  it has a simlar gold loop thing).

Originally Posted by agm04 View Post

I only have one foot done so far, but here it is!  I wanted it to match the pearl and gold necklace I'll be wearing (which FI's mom made me.  it has a simlar gold loop thing).

Super cute! I love the white!

These are really pretty! Great job!

I love the white too! Very "Bride" :) I was only planning on making some in my colors - red and turquoise, but you may have inspired me to make a white pair for the wedding also. Thanks for sharing!

Those are amazing, I think I might give it a try. Im not much of a DIY girl but your instructions sound easy enough. Thanks for sharing.

I think I spent about $15 on the materials for 3 pair (and could make more for that).  Definitely cheaper than any I've seen for sale.

Really? Wow. I just went to Michaels and looked around and I would have spent 50 bucks easily. I didn't buy anything because I am still deciding whether or not its more economical to make them. For a chunky piece it was like 5.99. So I'd need 2 per set....making it very expensive. Maybe I don't have the deals you have lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Planning a wedding is a time-consuming process that lasts months. From contacting the vendors to booking their services, there are a lot of steps to be taken in advance. An expert wedding planner simplifies these steps for the hosts and makes the process much easier. Hire professional wedding planners to make your wedding more special & tension free. Cheers!!!
    • Wedding tip: Always check Craigslist/Facebook marketplace while your wedding planning. I found a $12,000 dress for $1200. Pc: cedricsphotography.com 
    • It’s been years... and I’m now searching for the same in Montego Bay or Negril. Did anyone ever have any luck finding? 
    • Hello, I'm new to this site. I got engaged already and get married by next year. I have some doubts regarding our dating destination. Hope you will help me. Thank You!
    • Hello everyone,
      Well, this upcoming valentine's day is special for me because I got engaged and planning to spend the day with my fiance. I'm planning to give her an ethical jumpsuit.

Other than that I have been searching the internet for some nice discounted coupons and searched among my friends and found different sites. Now, we are looking forward to that wonderful day. We searched a lot and found out, Escape The City. Orangeville is a great place for a day trip or weekend gateway from Toronto.
      Theatre Orangeville is offering a weekend package that includes 2 tickets to a Live performance at the theatre, Premium Overnight Accommodations at Best Western Plus Orangeville Inn and Suites and $75 Downtown Wine and Dine Voucher which is valid at select Downtown restaurants, and Free Entry to the scenic Trails & Bridges of Island Lake.

We are so excited and eagerly waiting for that day.
      If anyone has got any other suggestions for the venue, kindly share your thoughts/ideas.
      Thank You!

• Topics