I only have one foot done so far, but here it is!  I wanted it to match the pearl and gold necklace I'll be wearing (which FI's mom made me.  it has a simlar gold loop thing).

Originally Posted by agm04 View Post

I only have one foot done so far, but here it is!  I wanted it to match the pearl and gold necklace I'll be wearing (which FI's mom made me.  it has a simlar gold loop thing).

Super cute! I love the white!

These are really pretty! Great job!

I love the white too! Very "Bride" :) I was only planning on making some in my colors - red and turquoise, but you may have inspired me to make a white pair for the wedding also. Thanks for sharing!

Really? Wow. I just went to Michaels and looked around and I would have spent 50 bucks easily. I didn't buy anything because I am still deciding whether or not its more economical to make them. For a chunky piece it was like 5.99. So I'd need 2 per set....making it very expensive. Maybe I don't have the deals you have lol