Jump to content

Photo

DIY Barefoot Jewelry


  • Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#1 SunsetLove

SunsetLove
  • Jr. Member
  • 156 posts

    Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:16 PM

    Hi Ladies! I just wanted to share my newest crafty creation with you all! The beads were a little pricey because I bought glass and stone beads, but after all was said and done I spent about $25 making these.

     

    I am going to make 4 more sets for my girls, but probably in a different color/style. Since I have all the jewelry making supplies now, all I will have to buy for the girls' sets are the beads - so they should end up being fairly inexpensive!

     

    These will be my "something blue."

     

    2012-03-22 14 25 13.jpg

     

    (My sister was kind enough to be my foot model because my toes were in no shape for picture taking )



    #2 Speckles121

    Speckles121
    • Member
    • 720 posts

      Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:22 PM



      Those are gorgeous..mind showing a step by step the next ones you do??

      Originally Posted by SunsetLove 

      Hi Ladies! I just wanted to share my newest crafty creation with you all! The beads were a little pricey because I bought glass and stone beads, but after all was said and done I spent about $25 making these.

       

      I am going to make 4 more sets for my girls, but probably in a different color/style. Since I have all the jewelry making supplies now, all I will have to buy for the girls' sets are the beads - so they should end up being fairly inexpensive!

       

      These will be my "something blue."

       

      2012-03-22 14 25 13.jpg

       

      (My sister was kind enough to be my foot model because my toes were in no shape for picture taking )



       



      #3 SunsetLove

      SunsetLove
      • Jr. Member
      • 156 posts

        Posted 22 March 2012 - 01:15 PM



        Originally Posted by Speckles121 



        Those are gorgeous..mind showing a step by step the next ones you do??



         



        Thank you & yes, most definitely! They were actually pretty easy and not too consuming. Actually, I may have spent more time in the store picking out beads than I actually did making these :)



        #4 Speckles121

        Speckles121
        • Member
        • 720 posts

          Posted 22 March 2012 - 01:19 PM



          Did you just go to Michaels/AC moore to buy the beads??

          Originally Posted by SunsetLove 



          Thank you & yes, most definitely! They were actually pretty easy and not too consuming. Actually, I may have spent more time in the store picking out beads than I actually did making these :)



           



          #5 SunsetLove

          SunsetLove
          • Jr. Member
          • 156 posts

            Posted 22 March 2012 - 01:50 PM



            Originally Posted by Speckles121 



            Did you just go to Michaels/AC moore to buy the beads??



             


            Actually I had planned on going to Michael's but I had a coupon for Hobby Lobby so I went there first and ended up finding it all there. I now have a Michael's coupon though, so I will be going there for my next bead hunt!

             



            #6 Speckles121

            Speckles121
            • Member
            • 720 posts

              Posted 22 March 2012 - 01:54 PM



              looks like Michaels it is for me..we dont have a hobby lobby near me :( Maybe I can look online!!

              Originally Posted by SunsetLove 


              Actually I had planned on going to Michael's but I had a coupon for Hobby Lobby so I went there first and ended up finding it all there. I now have a Michael's coupon though, so I will be going there for my next bead hunt!

               



               



              #7 SunsetLove

              SunsetLove
              • Jr. Member
              • 156 posts

                Posted 22 March 2012 - 01:59 PM



                Originally Posted by Speckles121 



                looks like Michaels it is for me..we dont have a hobby lobby near me :( Maybe I can look online!!



                 


                I will let you know what I find at Michael's - I'm sure they have a good selection too :)

                 



                #8 Smitten

                Smitten
                • Jr. Member
                • 153 posts

                  Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:10 PM

                  Great job Sunset!!!  How many of these did you make?  



                  #9 Smitten

                  Smitten
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 153 posts

                    Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:11 PM

                    Sorry....I just saw where you said you are making 4 more.  ooooops.



                    #10 SunsetLove

                    SunsetLove
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 156 posts

                      Posted 23 March 2012 - 06:36 AM



                      Originally Posted by Suzie Martin 

                      Sorry....I just saw where you said you are making 4 more.  ooooops.



                      Hehe it's ok! I will post the next set I make with a step-by-step!






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users