Photo

My TTD dress has arrived!!

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 CrystalVegas

CrystalVegas
  • 87 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 09:17 AM

Wow Tami! You are going to be a knock out bride!! I love both dresses...simply stunning. I can't believe your TTD gown was only $76! I hope I can find a deal like that.

#22 foxytv

foxytv
    • VIP Member
    • 7,740 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 09:23 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Christine
      are you kidding, that is amazing, you know the whole buttons down the back is the only thing I wish I would have gotten on my dress, I have always loved that look.
      You look great in that dress.
      Yeah, I love the buttons. I wish my real WD had that ... although it probably wouldn't look right with the detailing on my dress, but even so...

Quote:
      Originally Posted by beachbride
      that dress is gorgeous!! and fits you great!!!
      Thanks! It does fit perfect right now, but even if I lose more weight (crossing fingers that I do!) I doubt I'll have it altered. No sense spending the money if it's just for the TTD pics, I figure.

Quote:
      Originally Posted by starfish kate
      Beautiful- I love the simplicity of it.
      Yes, I think that will make for some great pics since it's so simple.

Quote:
      Originally Posted by CrystalVegas
      Wow Tami! You are going to be a knock out bride!! I love both dresses...simply stunning. I can't believe your TTD gown was only $76! I hope I can find a deal like that.
      I know!!! It definitely pays to shop on eBay. When I found it, I think I bid upto $110, and emaield the seller for shipping costs ahead of time so I didn't get blown away by an outrageous S/H charge. I feel bad for the girl who sold it though b/c it's worth WAY more than I paid!

#23 Can'tHardlyWait

Can'tHardlyWait
      • 812 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 09:33 AM

Your wedding day dress is sooo pretty! The detail on the train is gorgeous :)

#24 JulieG

JulieG
        • VIP Member
        • 8,323 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 09:41 AM

I love your TTD dress Tami, it fits you perfectly and its soo nice. I think your "real" dress is much nicer on you though, if you were having any doubts, its beautiful and stunning on you. Congrats on getting 2 awesome dresses.

#25 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 10,366 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 10:03 AM

thanks for posting, Tami, I remeber it now because of the detail in the top, it is beautiful!!!

#26 IrieBride08

IrieBride08
            • 716 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 10:23 AM

Wow!!! It's beautiful! What a steal!

#27 PaulaV

PaulaV
              • VIP Member
              • 2,813 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 10:29 AM

They are both beautiful dresses Tami!

#28 Spazz

Spazz
                • VIP Member
                • 10,482 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 10:33 AM

Wow! They are both beautiful! I can't believe you got that one for $76!!!

#29 amy martin

amy martin
                  • 15 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 04:25 PM

Woohoo! Awesome Tami... too bad I'm going to ruin it. Hehe :) Only kidding.. it'll probably make it out alive!

Both dresses are great! You definitely got an awesome deal for the TTD session.
                    Amy Martin Photography
                    www.amymartinphoto.com

#30 foxytv

foxytv
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,740 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 05:19 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by amy martin
                      Woohoo! Awesome Tami... too bad I'm going to ruin it. Hehe :) Only kidding.. it'll probably make it out alive!

Both dresses are great! You definitely got an awesome deal for the TTD session.
                      Hey Amy! Great to see you back on here! Tom and I can't wait for that TTD session!!!

lol ... I sent my Mom the pics and of course she says "it's much too nice to trash...".

No worries for us though! Heck, it will still be wet when we leave for our honeymoon resort the next day, so I might even just leave it behind for the resort to fight over!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users