Photo

After the fact Moon Palace planning journal with finished project pics. Heavy pics

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#51 shan0487

shan0487
  • 1,393 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
  • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
  • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:20 AM

Oh, the same.  Haven't found anymore on eBay and haven't found any other websites yet.  I am going to check out a few stores this weekend I think.  Awesome, just let me know! :) thanks Diane! :)

Originally Posted by ladydi1844 

how goes the starfish search lol. I am going to check who I used from ebay and email u ;)

#52 ladydi1844

ladydi1844
  • Site Supporter
  • 252 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:58 AM

You know you should get some brides and chip in because this shell horizons is $1.00 for an extra large sugar starfish 8"-10" if you buy at least 12.http://www.shellhori....com/search.asp  But the minimum of $50 is the killer but if you split it with a few brides you can get dollar starfish lmao. Okay might not be worth the trouble. Otherwise use those Michael's coupons girl. They are $5 so if u could use the 50% off ones you can get them 2.50 but what a pain in the ass buying one at a time lol. Good Luck. i looked on ebay and the cheapest is $41 for 12 ;(

#53 shan0487

shan0487
    • 1,393 posts
    • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:12 AM

Ya, I thought about that- but I don't know if that's worth it either.  Michael's has 50% off coupons?  I thought they only had 40% off coupons! That is good to know! Well if I can drag the fiance or someone else with me every time I go- I can knock em out two at a time, lol. Ya that was the cheapest I could find on eBay also.  BOOO, lol! Good thing I have a little less than 8 months to make it to Michaels 6 times, haha!

Originally Posted by ladydi1844 

You know you should get some brides and chip in because this shell horizons is $1.00 for an extra large sugar starfish 8"-10" if you buy at least 12.http://www.shellhori....com/search.asp  But the minimum of $50 is the killer but if you split it with a few brides you can get dollar starfish lmao. Okay might not be worth the trouble. Otherwise use those Michael's coupons girl. They are $5 so if u could use the 50% off ones you can get them 2.50 but what a pain in the ass buying one at a time lol. Good Luck. i looked on ebay and the cheapest is $41 for 12 ;(

#54 ladydi1844

ladydi1844
    • Site Supporter
    • 252 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:30 AM

50% off Michaels today only lol. You can use these with the 40% off also on another item but in the same transaction. Michaels does the 50% every few weeks but usually only for the day or weekend and around holidays. Girl you need to join the rewards program and get the emails lol. You only have 8 months..tick tock lmao ;)

Attached Files

#55 shan0487

shan0487
      • 1,393 posts
      • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:09 PM

Man, I don't have time to go today :(  I have to go straight home after work and get ready for our last law school event for my fiance.  Boo!! I just signed up for the emails though- so here's to hoping they have another one soon!!!! I just signed up for the rewards program last time I was in there buying things for my "will you be my bridesmaids' cards. :)  I know- these 8 months are going to fly by!!

#56 YWS2012

YWS2012
      • 393 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 04:17 PM

Ladydi

you did amazing job with all the details in your planning thread...AMAZING !!!!

#57 JayKay

JayKay
        • 3,472 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
        • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
        • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 30 March 2012 - 04:49 PM

Congrats!!  Your wedding looked beautiful!!  Love your dress!

#58 to be mrs scuba

to be mrs scuba
        • 131 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:21 PM

love all the details. thanks for sharing

#59 breeburns

breeburns
          • 102 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:41 AM

Congrats! Your wedding was just stunning! The starfish chair hangers are amazing! I'm doing these also, did you just glue the starfish directly to the raffia? That's what I'm doing but I just wanted to know if that's the best way! Your party looked like a blast! Great thread!

#60 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
            • 955 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:57 AM

Kudos to you for coordinating a beautiful and perfectly pink wedding. I definitely got a couple of good ideas from reading your thread. Thanks for sharing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users