17 replies to this topic

#11 shan0487

shan0487
  • 1,393 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
  • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
  • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 02 April 2012 - 01:02 PM

I'm pretty sure it's free at Sephora, you just have to buy something.  I haven't looked into MAC.  I plan on bringing one of my bridesmaids with me and taking pictures and that bridesmaid will do my make-up on the wedding day.

#12 kristinalilly

kristinalilly
  • 182 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 01:04 PM

Really? That's great. Maybe I'll have to be visiting Sephora to check it out. Thanks!

Originally Posted by shan0487 

I'm pretty sure it's free at Sephora, you just have to buy something.  I haven't looked into MAC.  I plan on bringing one of my bridesmaids with me and taking pictures and that bridesmaid will do my make-up on the wedding day.

#13 ntlsnow

ntlsnow
    • 204 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:55 AM

That's a good idea.

Originally Posted by shan0487 

#14 LAtravelgirl

LAtravelgirl
      • 163 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by kristinalilly 

Any idea how much this would cost for just the consultation without the cost of products?

I don't know about MAC and Sephora specifically, but must cosmetic counters will do makeovers either for free or with a minimum purchase, I think 2 products is standard. I've heard MAC is popular in tv and commercials as it looks great on film.

#15 Mimi127

Mimi127
        • 221 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:13 AM

I have done my makeup at Mac several times. They want you to spend $50 in makeup in order for them to do your face which is not a bad thing it will give you an opportunity to buy some of the products which you can use for your wedding.

#16 shan0487

shan0487
          • 1,393 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
          • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
          • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:50 PM

Sephora does the same thing min $50 purchase with a make-over! I ended up spending $100 in products, so spending $50 is not hard to do! :)

Originally Posted by Mimi127 

I have done my makeup at Mac several times. They want you to spend $50 in makeup in order for them to do your face which is not a bad thing it will give you an opportunity to buy some of the products which you can use for your wedding.

#17 MOrdonez

MOrdonez
          • 180 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:06 AM

I love Sephora!!!

#18 Backy

Backy
            • 171 posts
            • Wedding Date:April 19, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Sandals Montego Bay

Posted 24 June 2013 - 04:40 PM

i am also considering getting them to do the makeup for me and see what product they use in Sephora as well

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users