Marival Residences & World Spa Brides

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#41 k032379

• 161 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by Traci7642 View Post

I was on tripadvisor today, and saw a review that if you booked your travel after Jan 1st (all of my travelers) then you only get 1 free excursion for your stay instead of the previous unlimited.  I'm extremely bummed by this and am contemplating changing locations.  This was a huge selling point to me and all of our guests, especially for paying such a premium price.  I have my TA working on it and hopefully they'll honor the previous unlimited excursions since we have had our wedding date set with them for over a year.  

That is correct.  I am here now and it was asked if we booked before Jan 1.  We got free unlimited excursions.  

#42 k032379

• 161 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:05 AM

This place is gorgeous.  Our wedding was PERFECTO!.  Ill give a full review when I return.  Our last day is tomorrow.  I don't see how anything could go wrong they definitely aim to please. 

Happy planning everyone.  I'm sure everything will work out lovely.

#43 Traci7642

• Site Supporter
      • 122 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:55 AM

Congrats, K!  I'm so glad everything went well and can't wait to read your review.  

#44 atgb

• 3 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 09:21 AM

I am having a one sided email convo. When I email 8 questions, in 3 days I get 1 answered, badly. Not having fun with it at all.

#45 Traci7642

• Site Supporter
          • 122 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:28 AM

atgb, so sorry to hear that.  Yanira has always been super quick to respond to me and answer most, if not all of my questions.  I find that it's easier to ask questions in a bullet format, she always responds to each bullet with a different font.  Maybe it's a busy wedding time at Marival and that's why you're getting delayed responses.

#46 Traci7642

• Site Supporter
            • 122 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:20 AM

K, I hope you'll still post your review on Marival.  Super excited to hear all of your details :-)

#47 minivan2

• 11 posts
              • Wedding Date:August 31, 2014
              • Wedding Location:Puerto Vallarta
              • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:36 PM

Hi everyone! Excited to hear everyone's experiences at Marival! Hoping to do a destination wedding in the area but we are probably gonna have 100-150 guests! :/ Would Marival Residences fit that many people?? I don't see a lot of info on the internet...Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users