Marival Residences & World Spa Brides

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#11 Traci7642

Traci7642
  • Site Supporter
  • 122 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 11:35 AM

This is one of the reasons I LOVED this place.  I believe we will have a large group going and so many places would charge $$$ for each person over 10 guests that it was becoming so costly.  As msisland said, there isn't a charge for each guest unless you do the beach or a private dinner.

Originally Posted by Rachel Randall 

We are booked for 5.31.13! I have not yet conversed with the wedding coordinator, my travel agent has done everything thus far. Does anyone know if there is a limit of how many guests you can have at the al a carte restaurants at the residences? Our guest list is getting quite large and wanted to keep the cost down. I know a sit down dinner is included in the package, but just wondering if there was a limit on guests in the restaurant.

#12 meeshbee

meeshbee
    • 7 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 08:06 PM

Hi

She has been pretty good she usually replies within a day or so. She sent me the checklist and I sent it back to her but that is all I have done so far!

#13 meeshbee

meeshbee
      • 7 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 08:07 PM

Have we found anyone who has actually had their wedding there? Mine is coming up soon, but I would love to talk to someone who has had their wedding there.

#14 k032379

k032379
        • 161 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 01:05 PM

I am considering them. I was already booked elsewhere but they changed the price at the last minute.Nice meeting everyone. K

#15 k032379

k032379
          • 161 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:02 AM

Yay.....

I am booked for February 2013.  Someone who works at the travel agency married there last year and she said it was great and so inexpensive.  She also said it was everything she could have asked for and that I wouldn't be disappointed in any manner.  All contact has been great with quick turn around time.  MEESHBEE I am excited to hear about your experience.  Congrats, November is almost here. 

Thanks

K

#16 roxmo1

roxmo1
            • Site Supporter
            • 6 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:03 PM

This information is fantastic.  We were really debating about the Marival Residences and World Spa but couldn't find any reviews until this thread.  I am now so excited to hear such positive feedback so far.  I hope that continues for you Trac and all the brides on here.  We are hoping for an 8-3-2013 wedding date.

What travel agent is everyone using?

Thank you for starting the thread!!  :-)

Roxann

#17 k032379

k032379
              • 161 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:45 PM

Welcome to the Marival Residences forum.

Thanks

K

#18 roxmo1

roxmo1
                • Site Supporter
                • 6 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:44 AM

Thank you so much for his name.  So glad to hear that it's going so smoothly for you!

#19 k032379

k032379
                  • 161 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:26 PM

No problem.  Your very welcome.  Any time.  I have heard this place is to die for.  Happy planning.

Thanks

K

#20 tariag

tariag
                    • 2 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 05:31 PM

I am so glad I found this forum! I visited Marival in June and absolutely loved the place. Now, I want to have my wedding there. Im shooting for a wedding date 10/25/13 or 11/1/13. Please keep me posted on the actual wedding experience!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users