Photo

Waterproof Lanyards

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 Josie Fiorda

Josie Fiorda
  • 198 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 02:50 PM

thanks for all the links! definitely going to order the orange lanyards. my colors are pink and orange!

#22 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
    • 923 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 04:34 PM

Thanks for putting me on to this seller! Just because I had nothing to loose I offered $9 for 20 for a quantity of two and they accepted so I got 40 for $18 with shipping! Someone should offer $8 and see if they take it! I also got some holders for luggage tags from the same seller, now I just need loops. 

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

Well I ended up going with the regular neck lanyards..

I made a best offer of $10 for 20 lanyards at a quantity of 2.. They accepted my offer which saved me almost $6 off their asking price.   So I got 40 lanyards for $20 including shipping (50 cents per lanyard). They said I should receive them on or before next Tuesday.. Great deal!!! 

Here's the link if anyone wants it.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item1e67c2b37d

#23 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
      • 1,350 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 04:47 PM

Wow.. Good deal!!.. I wonder if they will... lol.. I told them I was sending some ladies from here to them.. :o)

You'll get them super fast as well!.  I did not know they have luggage tags!!.. My co-worker saw my lanyards today and he said wow, those are awesome luggage tags.. I said no they are room key holders.. But it gave me a thought if I have extra. :o)

Originally Posted by dominiqueamber 

Thanks for putting me on to this seller! Just because I had nothing to loose I offered $9 for 20 for a quantity of two and they accepted so I got 40 for $18 with shipping! Someone should offer $8 and see if they take it! I also got some holders for luggage tags from the same seller, now I just need loops. 

#24 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
        • 1,350 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 04:48 PM

That's my colors as well. :o)

Originally Posted by Josie Fiorda 

thanks for all the links! definitely going to order the orange lanyards. my colors are pink and orange!

#25 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
          • 923 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:05 PM

http://www.ebay.com/...#ht_3307wt_1174

I offered $10 and they accepted! I was hoping he had loops too but I didn't see any. I'm all about this free shipping. 

Thanks, I'm even more excited to get them now! I'm so glad I waited because this is much, much cheaper than I was going to pay. I also ordered the key could form Oriental Trading even though I really wanted the shimmery aqua ones I saw on the classifieds! Trying to save so I can get those darn, beautiful wish lanterns!

#26 bride81

bride81
            • 216 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:55 PM

you girls rock!!  i am putting in my bid, maybe i will try $8 !!

#27 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
              • 955 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:29 PM

I love eBay! I never purchase anything without first making an offer, and more often then not they accept or counter.  I've scored some pretty sweet deals during my many years of eBay shopping! 

#28 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
                • 923 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:34 PM

I've been trying to put in an offer on 100 pink sea urchins and they won't take anything less than what they're selling it at! So frustrating!!

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 

I love eBay! I never purchase anything without first making an offer, and more often then not they accept or counter.  I've scored some pretty sweet deals during my many years of eBay shopping! 

#29 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
                  • 1,350 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 06:08 PM

I found these 26.39 for 100.. Not sure if the others you found were a better deal.

I've been trying to put in an offer on 100 pink sea urchins and they won't take anything less than what they're selling it at! So frustrating!!

#30 bride81

bride81
                    • 216 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:57 PM

i put in my bid!!  miss bubbles, you convinced me to give up the color theme for he neck bands :)  thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users