Photo

Pashminas.... Where to buy?

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#21 SunsetLove

SunsetLove
  • 156 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:57 AM

Quick question - are these more for looks or for actually keeping you warm? I think they are super cute and would actually love to get them for my girls - but we are getting married in June and I'm wondering if they won't get used because it will be too hot out? What has your experience been? I'm one click away from buying them, I just need a little persuasion :o)

#22 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
    • 1,350 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:01 PM

I figured these would be great for night!.. When the sun goes down and the wind blowing while walking on the beach or for getting chilly when out to eat..  I have read many reviews on here about people's guests raving over them!

I don't have this particular brand, but I have probably 5 of these.. I love them!!  It's something I think every girl needs in at least beige and black. So it's always a great keepsake for the ladies once the wedding is over and they are at home.. (weddings, out to eat, ball games, soo many uses!)  I paid about $20 each for the ones I personally have. So this is a great deal!  I plan on buying as soon as I get a head count.. But that will probably be many months from now since I'm so far ahead of myself in the DIYs and planning.

Originally Posted by SunsetLove 

Quick question - are these more for looks or for actually keeping you warm? I think they are super cute and would actually love to get them for my girls - but we are getting married in June and I'm wondering if they won't get used because it will be too hot out? What has your experience been? I'm one click away from buying them, I just need a little persuasion :o)

#23 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
      • 281 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:10 PM

Hello sunset love, I'm thinking it's for a little bit of both. I was thinking that the restaurants might be a little chilly, & I'm always cold!! You won't be disappointed if you get them, & even if they don't use them while at your wedding, it's something that they will be able to use at a different time, & always remember your wedding, quote name="SunsetLove" url="/t/78733/pashminas-where-to-buy/20#post_1752744"]

[/quote]

#24 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
        • 281 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:12 PM

MissBubbles, what colt are you giving your guests? quote name="MissBubbles205" url="/t/78733/pashminas-where-to-buy/20#post_1752909"]

I figured these would be great for night!.. When the sun goes down and the wind blowing while walking on the beach or for getting chilly when out to eat..  I have read many reviews on here about people's guests raving over them!

I don't have this particular brand, but I have probably 5 of these.. I love them!!  It's something I think every girl needs in at least beige and black. So it's always a great keepsake for the ladies once the wedding is over and they are at home.. (weddings, out to eat, ball games, soo many uses!)  I paid about $20 each for the ones I personally have. So this is a great deal!  I plan on buying as soon as I get a head count.. But that will probably be many months from now since I'm so far ahead of myself in the DIYs and planning.

[/quote]

#25 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
          • 281 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:12 PM

I mean color?

#26 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
            • 1,350 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:16 PM

I was thinking either black or cream... Or I may get an order of 1/2 and 1/2 and if they ladies wont to swap colors they can do that.. My wedding colors are pink and orange, and I thought that might be too crazy of colors to go with.. Besides the black and cream are good neutral colors that will go with any outfit.

What colors are you thinking about doing?

Originally Posted by Palacebridex2 

I mean color?

#27 Shelgal

Shelgal
              • Site Supporter
              • 24 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:46 PM

This is a very good idea. Thank you for the info. Thinking of ordering them for my OOT bag.

#28 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
                • 1,008 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:22 PM

I am purchasing mine through this website! They are $3.95 per pashmina and $20.00 for shipping to NH! I guess this shipping is pricey also

http://www.wholesale...com/pa-003.html

#29 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
                  • 281 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:48 PM

I wanted to do our wedding colors, just o people would have a different color than they are used to. I got them today, & I love the turquoise, but what I thought was coral ended up being fuscia! Go figure how I could make that mistake. Anyway, they will exchange the fuschia ones, so I will get ivory. :confused:

I was thinking either black or cream... Or I may get an order of 1/2 and 1/2 and if they ladies wont to swap colors they can do that.. My wedding colors are pink and orange, and I thought that might be too crazy of colors to go with.. Besides the black and cream are good neutral colors that will go with any outfit.

What colors are you thinking about doing?

#30 SunsetLove

SunsetLove
                    • 156 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

Originally Posted by Palacebridex2 

Hello sunset love, I'm thinking it's for a little bit of both. I was thinking that the restaurants might be a little chilly, & I'm always cold!! You won't be disappointed if you get them, & even if they don't use them while at your wedding, it's something that they will be able to use at a different time, & always remember your wedding,
                      quote name="SunsetLove" url="/t/78733/pashminas-where-to-buy/20#post_1752744"]

[/quote]

ok ok ok ok I'm sold!! Thanks ladies :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users