Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MissBubbles205

Pashminas.... Where to buy?

Recommended Posts

Originally Posted by ladydi1844 View Post

 

I got my pashminas from http://www.firstwholesale.com/shopping_cart

 

 

They were $4 each and i got cream and black and they were the biggest hit. everyone loved them. The shipping is a little expensive but you can pick them up if you are in the new york area. the quality is awesome and they are huge and they say pashmina on them. I recommend them highly.

 

pashminas.jpg

 

 

OK ladies I have an ***IMPORTANT MESSAGE abt the above  Vendor***

 

I had purchased some scarves from the above link on April 30th.   I noticed in my account that I had 2 yes, 2 transactions for this vendor although I only made one purchase.  I went to the bank to verify what i had seen online and they confirmed one went through and a  second is to go through tomorrow.  I still have no scarves in this process to top it all off and so as  you  can see I am concerned. I then called the company and even sent an email.  I spoke  to a woman and explained my situation. She was able to pull up my account. She told me that  this has happened beforeeek.gif and once the charges go through (AGAIN) I would get a refund in a few days from my bank.  I had verified  with my bank prior to this call that if  the second payment goes out tomorrow that I can dispute the charges immediately.  But let's get back to what she told me...THIS HAS HAPPENED BEFORE.   So my next question is what happens when this happens do you remiburse me because now instead of paying you $80.01 I am paying you $160.02 & I need  to wait for my money! I'm not sure how but I didn't yell or scream during this process at all.  She insisted that it's not them (First Wholesale) but my bank. Hmmm..... rolleyes.gif so if this has happened before how is it my bank??   And why should my bank pay me back when the company clearly got double payment.  I say got but I won't know for sure till tomorrow to confirm with my bank.  This is clearly FRAUD.  I don't know if other people have pursued this any further with  this company or their banking institution but trust me I will be pursuing this if indeed they do take 2 payments.   I understand that some of you may have had a great experience with the product and company but I wanted to make sure that people are aware what could possibly happen.  I will keep you posted on what happens for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't worry all u have to do is dispute the charge and u will be credited immediately. i ordered from them three times and i got my order so fast within 2 days and never had a payment issue. i am sure it will work out fine Antigua.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I understand your frustration.. I will say I work at a bank.. Not the banking part, but we get broadcast emails when we have issues and errors.. I got a broadcast email one day that went to all employees.. Apparently there was a glitch in the system and payments and purchases were double processed.. As soon as I saw the email of course I logged into my account and realized a couple of my payments and purchases I had made within a few days were double charged.. Luckily someone caught the issue and refunded all of the 2nd transactions without me having to make any calls. Your bank should be able to see its the exact payment twice because it more than likely was processed within seconds or minutes after the first.. But if it does go through, the bank can reverse the transaction or you should be able to call the company and they see the double payment and refund the 2nd one.

Originally Posted by Antigua14 View Post

OK ladies I have an ***IMPORTANT MESSAGE abt the above  Vendor***

 

I had purchased some scarves from the above link on April 30th.   I noticed in my account that I had 2 yes, 2 transactions for this vendor although I only made one purchase.  I went to the bank to verify what i had seen online and they confirmed one went through and a  second is to go through tomorrow.  I still have no scarves in this process to top it all off and so as  you  can see I am concerned. I then called the company and even sent an email.  I spoke  to a woman and explained my situation. She was able to pull up my account. She told me that  this has happened beforeeek.gif and once the charges go through (AGAIN) I would get a refund in a few days from my bank.  I had verified  with my bank prior to this call that if  the second payment goes out tomorrow that I can dispute the charges immediately.  But let's get back to what she told me...THIS HAS HAPPENED BEFORE.   So my next question is what happens when this happens do you remiburse me because now instead of paying you $80.01 I am paying you $160.02 & I need  to wait for my money! I'm not sure how but I didn't yell or scream during this process at all.  She insisted that it's not them (First Wholesale) but my bank. Hmmm..... rolleyes.gif so if this has happened before how is it my bank??   And why should my bank pay me back when the company clearly got double payment.  I say got but I won't know for sure till tomorrow to confirm with my bank.  This is clearly FRAUD.  I don't know if other people have pursued this any further with  this company or their banking institution but trust me I will be pursuing this if indeed they do take 2 payments.   I understand that some of you may have had a great experience with the product and company but I wanted to make sure that people are aware what could possibly happen.  I will keep you posted on what happens for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by ladydi1844 View Post

 

I wouldn't worry all u have to do is dispute the charge and u will be credited immediately. i ordered from them three times and i got my order so fast within 2 days and never had a payment issue. i am sure it will work out fine Antigua.

 

 

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 View Post

 

 I understand your frustration.. I will say I work at a bank.. Not the banking part, but we get broadcast emails when we have issues and errors.. I got a broadcast email one day that went to all employees.. Apparently there was a glitch in the system and payments and purchases were double processed.. As soon as I saw the email of course I logged into my account and realized a couple of my payments and purchases I had made within a few days were double charged.. Luckily someone caught the issue and refunded all of the 2nd transactions without me having to make any calls. Your bank should be able to see its the exact payment twice because it more than likely was processed within seconds or minutes after the first.. But if it does go through, the bank can reverse the transaction or you should be able to call the company and they see the double payment and refund the 2nd one.

Thank you ladies. I know you have both purchased from this vendor. I did just get them the other  day and they are really nice.  I did get my refund after a few calls to the vendor.  I knew my bank would give me the money back it was just the principal in the matter.  The vendor did say they have had this same issue multiple times.  I'm just happy it was taken care of thanks to my bank, not the vendor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Antigua14 View Post

 

 

 

Thank you ladies. I know you have both purchased from this vendor. I did just get them the other  day and they are really nice.  I did get my refund after a few calls to the vendor.  I knew my bank would give me the money back it was just the principal in the matter.  The vendor did say they have had this same issue multiple times.  I'm just happy it was taken care of thanks to my bank, not the vendor.

 I'm glad your bank took care of it for you! And I'm glad you received your items.. I actually haven't ordered from them yet.. but I hope I don't have the same issue that you did.. :-/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by tiffles24 View Post

 

you should also check out the pioneer group!

 Do you mind sharing the link to thier site? My search returned a ton of results and I wasn't sure which was the correct one. Thanks for sharing!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • The cooking method can double the calorie content of a meal, so learn about healthy cooking without having to add extra fats, like using a steamer,  a rotisserie , a slow cooker , a pressure cooker, a grill. Once you cook your own meals, you can control the calorie content because your control the cooking method and all the ingredients. A lot of people are overweight because they keep eating food that they did not cook.
    • I have stayed at Dreams La Romana and Dreams Dominicus.  The two resorts are very different in style and decor. A few comparison points are below and fact sheets are attached for both.   Both resorts are approx 45 minutes from Punta Cana airport, close proximity to Saona Island, Catalina Island and Altos de Chavon. Top championship golf courses in the Caribbean are just minutes away including Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore, The Links and La Estancia – all designed by world-famous Pete Dye. Restaurants are similar at both resorts.  Both offer the Explorers Club for Kids.  Dreams Dominicus  Brand new resort and in 2016 488 rooms (however additional construction was underway) More contemporary style & decor Good beach area Rooms were very nice Preferred Club located in main lobby and adjacent to main pool & beach front Food was good Center plaza area with nighttime entertainment Main lobby is small, but outdoor bar off lobby is nice Dreams La Romana Originally built in 2003 & opened as Dreams La Romana in 2008 756 rooms Recently renovated and new preferred club adults only lounge & pool added  Rooms are more traditional Caribbean decor Grounds are very lush and tropical Good beach area food was good    Dreams Dominicus fact sheet.pdf Dreams La Romana fact sheet.pdf
    • My sister has done it but with the destination wedding, only super close family members and friends came since it was expensive and farther. It was great though.
    • Thanks! I had it printed out. Very useful!!
    • Hello Guys, Are you looking for affordable wedding venue, reception halls, party rentals, outdoor event venue, birthday party venue in mobile al.  Choose Anne-Marie Cottage for your special occasion. Our cottage is an affordable venue for your intimate wedding.   Thank u 
  • Topics

×