Photo

Pashminas.... Where to buy?

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:08 AM

Hello Ladies, you all have done a fabulous with your OOT Bags!  Thanks for the inspiration and ideas!!

I am now really wanting to add Pashminas to my bags for the ladies.. I was thinking of doing my colors at first.. But I think it would be best to go with a color that will match whatever they wear.. So I am thinking black, white, or ivory, or even grey/silver.. Do you ladies know where I can find some that are a good quality online? Or possibly at a store I would have locally?

I am going to need approx. 20 or more of these, so of course I want to get a good deal.

Thanks in advance! :o)

#2 ladydi1844

ladydi1844
    • Site Supporter
    • 252 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:26 AM

I got my pashminas from pashminas.jpg

#3 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
      • 1,350 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:31 AM

Thanks for sharing!!.. these look great!.. I'll check out their site. :o)

#4 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
        • 1,350 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:35 AM

OH MY!!.. You weren't kidding about the shipping price.. Maybe I can find someone making a trip to NYC within the next year. :o)

#5 ladydi1844

ladydi1844
          • Site Supporter
          • 252 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:44 AM

lol I know I just paid the shipping because by the time I would drive to the city and pay parking not to mention my time it still worked out to less than $5 a pashmina and for a nice big one not those skimpy scarves it was worth it ;)

#6 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
            • 1,350 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:48 AM

Very True!!!  Silly me.. When I went to the shipping page I saw 76.75!... lol     but 20.64... that def sounds moe reasonable!! :o) Thanks for sharing!.. Once a get a more accurate head count on the ladies I plan to put an order through. :o)  These look a lot nicer than the ones I've seen elsewhere. I think I'm going to do the same as you and go with black and cream. Or should I go with white? What was your reasoning for your choice colors?

#7 Speckles121

Speckles121
              • 720 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:48 AM

AHHHH ladydi you are a life saver..seriously..once again you have saved me from having to search hours and hours online..these look well worth the large shipping costs!

#8 ladydi1844

ladydi1844
                • Site Supporter
                • 252 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:05 AM

I actually ordered twice lol and i was so mad but when they came they were so nice and they really kept me and my guests warm. I wanted to do my wedding colors of light pink and fuschia and have them at my ceremony but i thought that it would be more useful (since my wedding was Friday and we would have almost been there a week already) to get them colors they could use. i thought black and cream would be the most useful and evertone was bartering lol. I gave my mom both of course lol and myself. They were really great quality and not at all like the few I picked up on canal street that were more like scarves.

Speckles u can email me anytime I would love to save my girls any time possible. ;) you know I am a serious shopper so I did my research on these and i did find a place with better prices but the pashminas weren't comparable. 

#9 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
                  • 1,350 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:23 AM

Well I'm glad to hear they were such a great hit! I hope my guests will enjoy them just as much!  I was in need for some of these for wedding I went to and even at my local TJ Max I paid about $20 each for them and they seen to be the same quality as in your picture. I'll def go with cream and black, you are my life saver!!! :o)   Thanks Again!!

Any other great deals you know of for the OOT bags, please pass them along. :o)

And CONGRATS on your recent marriage!! 

I actually ordered twice lol and i was so mad but when they came they were so nice and they really kept me and my guests warm. I wanted to do my wedding colors of light pink and fuschia and have them at my ceremony but i thought that it would be more useful (since my wedding was Friday and we would have almost been there a week already) to get them colors they could use. i thought black and cream would be the most useful and evertone was bartering lol. I gave my mom both of course lol and myself. They were really great quality and not at all like the few I picked up on canal street that were more like scarves.

Speckles u can email me anytime I would love to save my girls any time possible. ;) you know I am a serious shopper so I did my research on these and i did find a place with better prices but the pashminas weren't comparable. 

#10 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
                    • 281 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:04 AM

Hey Diane, when I go the website, it doesnt show black or cream pashminas? What am I doing wrong? It only shows other colors

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users