Photo

OOT Bags for the little girls :o)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 07:06 PM

I am sooo excited about these bags I found today!!!!  :o)

I found these and thought they would be great for my Fiance's little sisters that are coming to our Destination wedding.. (We're gonna do the kids their own bags with towels and a few other "kid items")

I found these at Michael's for $1..   Now if only I could find a larger version in our wedding colors, I'd be super Excited!!!..

GirlsBags.png

sorry.. not a great pic.. I'm not sure how to add them quite right yet...

#2 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
    • 1,350 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 07:08 PM

Oh and one of my FI's brothers is into magic.. So the cards in the pic are magic cards.. I also found these at Michael's for a $1..  I just got to find "guy" bags like these for the 2 boys.

#3 principessa

principessa
      • 219 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:45 AM

That's such a cute bag - I'm sure the girls will love it :)

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

I found these and thought they would be great for my Fiance's little sisters that are coming to our Destination wedding.. (We're gonna do the kids their own bags with towels and a few other "kid items")

I found these at Michael's for $1..   Now if only I could find a larger version in our wedding colors, I'd be super Excited!!!..

GirlsBags.png

#4 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
        • 1,350 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:07 AM

Thanks Girl!  I know I'd love to have one if I was their age. These are a great quality to use as a beach bag. I was very surprised for $1. 

#5 Speckles121

Speckles121
          • 720 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:24 AM

Such a cute bag and its my wedding colors..so itll match everything perfectly!! Gonna hafta look to see if the my local store has any. What aisle did you find it in??

GirlsBags.png

#6 principessa

principessa
            • 219 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:05 AM

You can't go wrong for $1!

Thanks Girl!  I know I'd love to have one if I was their age. These are a great quality to use as a beach bag. I was very surprised for $1. 

#7 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
              • 1,350 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:16 AM

Ahh. That's awesome!!  I'm not sure if all stores are set up the same.. that was only the 2nd time I've been in one.. But it was on the left side of the store on about the middle isle. There were 2 isles with $1 to $3 items. One isle had a few great things.. Manicure sets $1, nail files 2 for $1, Notepads, pens, lotions, eye cover $1, etc. And then the next isle was kid items in the $1 - $3 range. They had a lot of great items for younger kids!! $1 loofas, lip glosses, toys, etc.  And then I saw these amazing bags!!  lol.. They also had some in white and red stripes I believe.. they were more of a landscape sized bag and had a cute animal on them.

Originally Posted by Speckles121 

Such a cute bag and its my wedding colors..so itll match everything perfectly!! Gonna hafta look to see if the my local store has any. What aisle did you find it in??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users